276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Head Ti S6 Titanium Tennis Racket

£69.995£139.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Solid, sturdy frame. Nice sweet spot. Good control. Not much vibration. Nice grip. Probably a little too light. The Head Titanium TiS6 is best suited to a beginning to intermediate level player with a slow to medium speed swing who requires a generous sweetspot. Open string pattern further enhances sweetspot without sacrificing control. Ultra-light swing weight maximizes maneuverability, while super-stiff construction maximizes power on any stroke.

Head Titanium Ti S6 Tennis Racket Review - Tennis Creative

It is a head heavy, oversize racquet with a big sweet spot. so even if you are not precise in your strokes the ball will sail over the net. Very Lighweight and well balanced. Would buy again. Comes with cover. I have been playing tennis as an adult for the last couple of years. Great oversized racquet - light weight, good balance. Really nice for beginning through intermediate. The head is large and forgiving, and the longer length helps cover the court. I recommend the Ti S6 to older players or those seeking more power. Excellent performance and a good value.

I'd say I'm an intermediate player and have pretty good control of my serves and volleys but with this racquet I feel each hit and can hit harder with more control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment