276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JVC Wireless Bluetooth Foldable Deep Bass On Ear Lightweight HA-S31BT Headphones, Black

£8.405£16.81Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ear clip headphones with Mic/Remote are ideal for sports and active lifestyles. They come in a choice of four colors and feature an adjustable clip for secure fit. SUMMARY: What sets these JVCs apart from the competition is the very easy and comfortable-to-use headphones. These are unlikely to tire a user even after lengthy periods of use, because the sound is very neutral. They are designed for all-day work sessions where you don’t want to isolate yourself from the environment around you. And, phone calls are just as natural. I also really like the controls. Nicely done.

JVC HA-S31BT Wireless On ear Deep Bass Headphones • JVC U.K.

JVC original "Spiral Dot ++" earpieces that provide clear sound and improve the reproduction capability of your earbuds Wireless sport headphones for active runners, with Bluetooth technology, comfortable ear clip design, and sweat resistance They work nicely when used for telephone calls, particularly because of the traditional headphone configuration that muffles external sound. I found the button locations a little difficult to use in the brief time I’ve been using this product. The battery life on these is fantastic. It's rated for 17 hours. I've been using it at work for several days and the battery indicator on the phone still shows around 80% on the headphones.The JVC HA-S90BN’s entire outer shell is plastic, though; even the silver trim and the cylinder that connects cup to headband. English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finn, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Romanian, Croatian, Slovak, Slovenian, Bulgarian, Greek, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Estonian These headphones look good, too. They have full-size cups, but are fairly low-profile. The headband is slim, and the cups don’t extend too far out – something that can often make bigger units look a bit silly.

JVC Deep Bass Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1, Bass Boost JVC Deep Bass Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1, Bass Boost

It's all relative, right? Sure, you can spend WAY more on BT headphones with flashier style, more features, greater brand-name recognition (though for you young 'uns in the crowd, JVC was once-upon-a-time a true titan in the word of consumer electronics), ultra-premium construction, etc. etc. etc. But for what they ARE--solid performing, no-frills, Bluetooth headphones--you really can't ask for more than what these JVC's deliver, and you might even be surprised by what they bring to the fight. The headband is on the rigid side with no padding. Regardless it feels comfortable, and the headphones fold flat. Up to 17 hours of wireless listening is available with the high capacity built in rechargeable battery. To complement this, soft comfortable ear pads are included for long periods of music listening. These ergonomic in-ear headphones with silicone earpieces provide powerful sound in a comfortable and secure fit. They have a noise isolation design for superior isolation at a moderate price point.Small and compact "Marshmallow" True Wireless with comfortable fit, high quality sound and Low Latency mode. A total 28-hour of battery life, touch control, single ear use, rain proof, stable wireless connection and mic for calling or teleworking for convenient daily use. The world of VR has opened up to a whole new market. There are so many headsets that it's hard to figure out which one is the best. But we know what you're thinking: "What if I buy the wrong headset?" We've answered that question for you with this infographic, featuring our favorite headsets and more. Specs aside, these sound great, specially at the value they offer. The sound is very clear, detailed and neutral. The extra bass settings provides additional body, but not overwhelming, working well on different types of music.

JVC Wireless Bluetooth Foldable Deep Bass On Ear Lightweight JVC Wireless Bluetooth Foldable Deep Bass On Ear Lightweight

However, the noise cancellation isn’t very effective and causes some digital noise that can be distracting in quiet environments. Sleek and lightweight open-type true wireless earbuds with a secure, comfortable fit and less pressure on the ears. Sweat Proof ear clip design with secure fit. 3.3ft (1.2m) cord with iPhone compatible slim plug. iPhone/iPod/iPad compatibleThey are very easy to pair. When the headphones are OFF, press and hold the power button until the indicator light alternately flashes red and blue. Select “JVC HA-S35BT” from the device list and the indicator will slowly flash blue when the connection is complete. It charges with Micro-USB (Cable included). Note that there is no analog input and doesn't work while being charged. Small and compact "Marshmallow" True Wireless with Noise Cancelling, comfortable fit, high quality sound and Low Latency mode. A total 28-hour of battery life, single ear use, stable wireless connection and mic for calling or teleworking for convenient daily use. The GUMY In-ear earbuds are a must-have for the busy person on the go. They provide highs and lows balanced sound, with a newly designed cable that stays out of the user’s way while they are working or walking. The cable also includes a microphone and is 3.3ft in length.

JVC HA-S90BN Review | Trusted Reviews JVC HA-S90BN Review | Trusted Reviews

For the price score, it seems pretty obvious, but we’re basing the score on the price of the product against competitor products or even alternatives from the same brand. For example if we find another JVC product at a cheaper price than JVC XX In-Ear True Wireless Headphones, but we feel they’re of similar quality, we’ll score the cheaper product higher. JVC XX In-Ear True Wireless Headphones review score Easy music and phone controls - change volume, turn on or off bass boost, skip songs, replay songs, or answer a phone call. It’s our job to compare headphones such as the JVC HA-S90BN with the best in their price range. And they’re not quite up there. However, aside from the strange noise issue, they don’t commit any major sound quality sins given the price.Extremely lightweight and comfortable wireless headset designed for extended use during long gaming sessions. After highlighting these issues to JVC, we were kindly sent another pair. But the problems remained in that second set too. It’s a sign they haven’t been designed with quite the care and attention Sony or Sennheiser might apply. That said, I’d take these over the Sony MDR-XB650BT any day. I have been a JVC headphone fan since many years. But this was my first try with a JVC Bluetooth headphone. Excellent product and well built. Easy to pair, easy to charge, easy to use, and easy to store. Comfortable to wear for hours and the padding is perfect even though these are On-Ear-Headphones. These stay connected throughout our 800 sq foot apartment. MicroUSB port is easily accessible for connecting a third party magnetic charging adapter (see pic.) Some devices have their charging ports inside indents making them a pain to connect to such an adapter. The extra bass feature is noticeable and works will with music. I turn it off for TV watching though. The battery lasts for days and days before it needs a charge. This device broadcasts how much % the battery charge remains which we can see when it is connected to a Windows device. This is the only Bluetooth device that shows the % of battery charge on my Windows PC. I am so impressed with this product that I bought another one as a spare. With ANC engaged, these headphones are enjoyable enough. The option to boost or trim the bass by a decibel or two is a neat addition too. The headphones charge using a micro USB cable (included). The battery lasts about 17 hours and will charge from 0 to 100% in 3 hours. If no device is connected for 5 minutes the system turns off to conserve battery. When the battery is low an alarm will sound every 4 minutes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment