276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ecoegg Dryer Eggs Fresh Linen Scent, Pack of 2

£3£6.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ecoegg Laundry Egg can be used in washes up to 60 degrees Celsius. Which? recommend washing high-risk clothing like sportswear, baby clothes, reusable nappies and towels at the highest temperature to reduce risk. I had changed my washing powder to one that was more environmentally friendly (and less perfumed) and soon after I was able to smell this hidden gunk and sludge within its pipes, it wasn’t until I was talking to my friends about this smell coming from my washing machine that they said what the reason for this was. They said I should use bleach / white vinegar to clean my machine and although this did get rid of the smell, the machine never worked afterwards.

To get this figure, independent laboratories tested the drying times of wet laundry with and without dryer eggs. They conclude that the dryer eggs reduce tumble dryer time between 17.8% and 28.8%. The idea of using the two dryer eggs together is that they both work to lift and separate your clothes, leading to more efficient drying and softer clothes.

Variety of Scents: Elevate your laundry experience with a range of delightful scents, from the classic Fresh Linen to zesty Orange Blossom. Your clothes will smell amazing, without the chemically-laden fragrances!

All this energy efficiency adds up over time, and if you keep the eggs for the full 10 year guarantee, then they’ll certainly be cost effective. The ecoegg Laundry Egg is perfect for sensitive skin as it doesn’t contain any petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, palm oil or microplastics. This product is designed and constructed under the ATEX-directive 2014/34/EU and comes with a type-examination certificate. That way the equipment is compliant with common health and safety legislation that regulates the use of equipment with potentially explosive atmospheres.

No, you don’t need to as the mineral pellets naturally soften the fibres of your laundry. But you can use fabric softener if you wish as it won’t affect how the egg actually works.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment