276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOMY Doodle Bear 14 Inch Plush Toy w/ 3 Washable Markers - Fashion

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.

The bear's fabric glows really brightly for a second and then slightly duller for a few seconds more.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Doodle Bear is machine washable and dryer safe, so you can create oodles of doodles – again and again!

Just like the original Doodle Bear, parents can safely wash Doodle Bear so that the fun can start all over again. Markie is the pretty pink bear, Penny is the sporty aqua bear and Drew is the playful lavender bear. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Doodle Bears shouldn't ever be tumble dried or heated with drawings on as it will permanently 'set' the ink, and only fully washable markers should be used. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.

Use the purple and green washable markers included in this craft set, to colour and personalise the doodle bear and show off your designs to friends using the Doodle Bear Studio app. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Stuff your bear into a pillow case to protect it from zips and buttons and things that catch, and wash it with your regular load. Customize the background with cute preloaded stickers, or use the pencil tool to create your own fun drawings. The glow-in-the-dark feature is loads of fun and the boys love writing and drawing on the Magic Glow Doodle Bear in the dark.Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). The bear comes with it’s own felt tip pen and stamper to draw to your hearts content all over the Doodle Bear. But I do find myself washing this quite often, as she always completely covers in and needs to always start from scratch. UNLIMITED DOODLING: Doodle Bear creative toys are specially designed so you can doodle till your hearts content!

My personal Doodle Bear holds a special place in my heart, I still have her in good condition to this day! The Magic Glow Doodle Bear is suitable for children aged 3+ and comes in a choice of either pink or blue - Starr or Artie. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. My little girl Caitlin is always ruining her dolls and teddys by drawing on their faces with felt tip pens. We will gladly exchange products for “non-fault” reasons, but you will be liable for all subsequent carriage charges.It also comes with a light pen, which you can ‘draw’ with on the front of the bear and it then glows in the dark. Use the blue, orange and green washable markers included in this set to decorate the Easter egg on the bear's belly and see how many designs you can come up with!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment