276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SUPERGOOP! GLOW STICK SPF50 20g (0.70oz)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While I had trouble at first getting the right amount of product out with the push-up applicator—and this is something Supergoop has now changed with a redesign that features a twist bottom—once I got the hang of it, the Glow Stick really impressed me. A 'proof point' with a green tick means a third party has verified the accuracy of the statement whereas no green tick means that there isn't independent confirmation (yet! Please note that EWG obtains the displayed images of products from third parties and that the product's manufacturer or packager may change the product's packaging at any point in time. On the other hand, I think that there are plenty of heavy-duty sunscreens made for pool or beach days, and this one, in particular, is great for daily use when you're out and about. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Their "No List" includes 1600+ ingredients that they never add in their products, including oxybenzone, octinoxate, parabens, phthalates, sulfates and synthetic fragrances. The totally invisible formula protects and provides a natural glow, without ever making you look oily or sweaty. Skin Type: Normal and Dry Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: OilHighlighted Ingredients:- Buriti Oil: Considered the richest natural source of beta carotene, an excellent antioxidant. Of course, it’s important to reapply sunscreen every two hours no matter what kind it is, but it really did protect my skin during the in-between time. If you're looking for a lightweight, multitasking SPF that’s perfect for everyday wear, this is for you.Short-term, it’s instantly evident that this product lives up to its name and gives you a glowing, dewy finish. Supergoop's Glow Stick takes SPF to the next level by giving skin a radiant glow while protecting against harmful UV rays. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Glow Stick sunscreen is a mess-free, travel-friendly SPF that you can pop into your handbag, beach bag or tote bag, depending on wherever the day is taking you.As part of our community you’ll enjoy exclusive privileges such as a birthday gift every year and event invitations. It also includes antioxidant vitamin E, increasing the Supergoop Glow Stick's protection by working against both free radicals and visible sun damage. This has quickly become my go-to SPF, particularly when it comes to reapplying and topping up my SPF throughout the day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment