276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Freia Melkesjokolade Milk Chocolate, 250 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cocoa tree ( Theobroma cacao) grows in tropical areas between 15 and 20 degrees latitude north and south of the equator in Africa, Asia and Latin America.

Bamsemums (which roughly translates to "bear snacks") are chubby bear-shaped marshmallowy candies coated in a thin layer of chocolate. Not that I like Salt Sild ("Salt Herring"), a chewy-tacky fish-shaped licorice jelly candy coated in ammonium chloride. The rose at each end of the chocolate was styled after Art Noveau and Norwegian dragon style; today it's a simplified version of the original design. This trend has also led large retailers in Denmark, Norway and Sweden to adopt strong sustainability policies highlighting strict demands for quality, food safety and hygiene, as well as environmental and ethical standards. I’ve never been able to find brown cheese though so I haven’t had the true Norwegian experience yet!Kvikk Lunsj, I do not know how you would do in a blind taste test against Kit Kat, but I know that our connection is much deeper than that. It's known that a Freia manager found the KitKat while travelling and decided to launch a similar product.

The sweet, chewy marshmallow bears are coated in chocolate after sitting for two days, delivering a delicious treat unlike any other. Due to the egg whites, this filling gets made much like a macaron, resulting in a sweet and light crumb.

Our little factory is located in the Hardangerfjord in Norway from where we source our nordic ingredients. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Until she left the site in 2014, she held a variety of titles such as editorial assistant, photographer, editor of A Hamburger Today, visual editor, and doodler. In Denmark, for instance, a group of professionals involved in chocolate making started the Chokoladeselskabet Association.

I found that the combination of dark chocolate and rum is geared towards more adult tastes than mine. If you’re looking for a delicious way to indulge your sweet tooth, Kremtopper is definitely the snack for you! This chocolate bar is a cultural icon in Norway, beloved by generations of Norwegians and visitors alike. Organic products have also gained popularity — Denmark and Sweden are among the largest markets for organics in the world.Consumers in Denmark, Sweden and Norway have been paying increased attention to the impact of food on their health, which has helps to explain the greater popularity of chocolate products with lower sugar content in these markets.

I wasn't very into them at first, but after snacking my way through the 250 gram bag, I've grown to like them. This vaguely boat-shaped licorice gummy candy made by Nidar since 1983 isn't nearly as offensive as the previous two due to the lack of salt. You might be looking for some different cookies to add to your holiday boxes or for a quick little cake to serve to family and friends.

Among their products, you will also find chocolate with the taste of the popular Norwegian aquavit Gammel Opland, and, of course, chocolate with liquorice (Norwegians do love liquorice! Outstanding chocolate, with proprietary standard recipes and seasonal special items, and it’s located in the repurposed iron works in Bærum. Have a taste of their northern lights chocolate – a beautiful looking chocolate with flavours of blackcurrant, salted caramel, and mango. It's good and leaves a very slight bit of heat at the back of your throat, but doesn't beat the almond bar. Other retailers include a section on healthy habits in their sustainability policy, in addition to expanding their ranges of healthier products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment