276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lumos Ultra Smart Bike Helmet | Customizable Front and Back LED Lights with Turn Signals | Road Bicycle Helmets for Adults: Men, Women

£54.8£109.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Inzwischen ist Zeit sich mit der Anleitung zu beschäftigen und falls gewünscht das vom Hersteller bereit gestellte Programm zur Steuerung einiger Helmfunktionen auf ein Mobilfunktelefon einzuspielen. Das Programm gibt es für Android und iOS Betriebssysteme.

zwei LED Leisten vorne, die als Richtungswechselanzeige für entgegenkommende Fahrzeuge oder Verkehrsteilnehmer dienen, sollte der Hersteller ebenfalls nachdenken.

Integrated Front Turn Signals

In the course of riding I still haven’t gotten used to using the turn signal that regularly. The bar-mounted remote is easy-to-use and offers beeps to confirm that you turn it on and off. For sure, cyclists that have the gesture control with an Apple Watch will get more seamless turn signals. But it is still nice to use it those times where I think that extra visibility of a turn would be helpful/safer. As for battery life, my pre-production helmet has a smaller battery and still provides more than an hour on solid burn and at least two or three times that in flashing mode. That’s plenty of runtime for my daily commutes with a recharge every couple of days, and the production Ultra should run for more than 10 hours. MIPS Head Protection - MIPS stands for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. A MIPS helmet has a clever safety design to help protect your head by letting the helmet absorb rotational impact force. If you have tried to update your firmware and you get the error message "DFU disconnected", you can try one of the following two options to resolve your issue. After a successful firmware update you will be able to use the Lumos App on your original phone as usual, also for future firmware updates. The MIPS feature ensures that your head is protected from rotational impact forces. Hopefully, I won't have to use it! Though it's comforting to know that Lumos has gone the extra mile to incorporate this technology.

Meant to be an affordable helmet for urban commuter and recreational cyclists, the Ultra adapts Lumos’ smart safety tech into a performance aero road helmet. Ultra – Tech details

Fidlock Magnetic One-Handed Buckle: Convenience for E-Bike Riders

Be sure you're charging it in the correct orientation with the plug. There's a small divider which indicates the correct way to plug it in. When the remote is charging, the R button should light up red. When it is finished charging, the L button should light up green. Solution: You'll need to turn it on normally for the helmet to recognize the remote. You can do so by giving the helmet's power button a short press top power it on. Particularly users with a Samsung phone running on Android 10 may face an issue when updating the helmet's firmware. On peut choisir via l'appli des sons différents pour les clignotants droit et gauche, c'est plus prudent, me semble t-il.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment