276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIGOU Diamond Women Sexy Three-Point Lace Sexy Flashing Underwear R Lingerie Vintage Corset

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're unfamiliar with the terminology used in the flairs, filter the subreddit for each flair to get an idea of what each flair entails. We have seen architects design amazing bridges and stadiums, but at the same time, we have seen them design buildings that look more like people’s private parts than anything else.

Your flashing stories are welcome on this forum but you will find many flashing threads if you work your way down the list to the older threads. Arguably the most savage entry on our list, it's hard to ignore this particular wardrobe malfunction. Now when it comes to sports, the biggest example of this was the design of the uniform for the Colombian cycling team a few years ago. This is a woman who even went to the Olympics and won nothing less than four gold medals and one silver medal. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.You gotta give her some credit though, since even though the wardrobe malfunction happened, Rubleva didn’t seem to care about it in the least, as she just fixed her clothes and went on with the routine. Not only does it seem like she got knocked out, but her top also gave away one of her assets while she was on the ground. As we said before, we are being a bit too broad with the word flash, but this certainly is a picture that deserves a place on our list. First things first, we highly doubt that when the athletes of back then were about to take the field and compete at whatever brutal sport they were about to, they gave two damns about what the hell they were wearing.

So what better way to describe how wrestling is prone to these embarrassing happenings than to show one in which the boss’s daughter was the one who had her assets exposed. Another time, I wore an extremely tight mini skirt to work and just as my boss (who is only 3 years older than me) walked by, I pretended to be tying my boot and I bent over to touch the ground and my entire naked butt and bare pussy were revealed to him!

When people talk about figure skating, you think about grace and beauty, both of which Russian figure skater Ekaterina Rubleva has in abundance, but you don’t think that wardrobe malfunctions would happen so often.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment