276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be the Calm or Be the Storm: Leadership Lessons from a Woman at the Helm

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One who leads with wisdom through experience—the wisdom to be passionate and compassionate, graceful yet strong, all while serving the ever-present roles of captain and mentor.

I also love how she "recapped" things at the end of each chapter - that really makes my organized side happy when it comes to nonfiction books!Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Channel Islands, Comoros, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. Cher's request for conservatorship over her son Elijah Blue Allman, 47, is DENIED - despite the star's fears.

But it leaves the impression that she is never afraid to punch above her weight and take on any challenge. The gospel singer previously told The Cheat Sheet that she received backlash from some religious institutions after going public with her relationship with Sandy. Apple's upcoming iOS 18 is 'biggest' update in iPhone history, says report that predicts four new AI-powered. Batten down the hatches and meet us on the bridge, we're setting sail with the sternest lesbian on television—Captain Sandy Yawn—and her riveting collection of sea shanties, "Be the Calm or Be The Storm: Lessons in Leadership from a Woman at the Helm.

She describes the seamless flow that happens in great teamwork and how she loves seeing the way her deckhands pitch in with the stews when needed. Sandy admitted it wasn't the news they were hoping for but she was relieved that Shafer was able to catch this early on. Join the undeniable star of the smash hit reality series Below Deck Mediterranean to discover everything you wanted to know about life at the helm. Her journey to becoming a captain began when she answered a help wanted ad in the paper to become a boat washer.

Alzheimer's can be spread BETWEEN humans: Pioneering study reveals at least five people have 'caught'. She doesn’t constantly remind me, she doesn’t add it to a list of grievances, and she doesn’t hold me to court.I decided to invite her to perform on my I Believe Tour, where I use music along with life experiences of those who have overcome to inspire and empower others. So we’re talking to road warriors to learn about their high-end hacks, tips and off-the-wall experiences. I’m already putting some of her knowledge to use in my everyday decision making and train of thought. The ultimate Valentine's Day countdown - here are 10 romantic gestures to help sweep your partner off their feet! RICHARD KAY: Is this Prince Albert’s secret Monaco love nest just around the corner from the palace he shares with his wife?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment