276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Technic Space Shuttle 8480

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Panels and slopes replicate the scientific equipment and the Shuttle’s payload arm, the Remote Manipulator System or RMS, is accurately recreated.

Space Shuttle review | Live Science Engino Challenger Space Shuttle review | Live Science

So, if you're trying to view the correct part on a particularly complicated bit, you can lose your way. And to be honest, in a set so special to me, it feels wrong to alter any parts (except for fixing the wires, which was a necessity).Hubble is a highly-sensitive, highly-reflective telescope, and to replicate this a large number of drum-lacquered silver pieces have been used across the entire body. Very simple color scheme: just black, white, light grey, and yellow (red only for the micromotor and rubber bands).

new LEGO® NASA Discovery Space Shuttle is so relaxing Why the new LEGO® NASA Discovery Space Shuttle is so relaxing

Hubble can either be attached to Discovery for display, be displayed next to it on its own stand or, if space is limited, can be displayed on its own. Placing large stickers precisely is a task in itself, but when the pieces are curved it becomes a whole new level of pain. Normally with Creator Expert sets you wouldn’t expect to find a minifigure included, and usually that is okay. I really miss the old style of technic boxes, where you fold the flap up, with all the parts sorted in their own sections, good for display even unbuilt. The signature contours are combined with only hatched areas (wings, ribbed hatches), no panels in this time.While a Lego set may leave you lined up and ready to use numbered bags as needed according to the instructions, the Engino Challenger Space Shuttle lumps everything together. Lego filmed an exclusive interview with Sullivan as she explained her experience in space along with showing a completed Lego model. There's no denying that the Engino Challenger Space Shuttle looks spectacular by the end and full of detail. Some of that is down to a common issue with any brick building endeavor – trying to decide what shade of a color something is. I think I’ll go build it again this week; you’ve got me hyped up 😋 I got this set at the Konmar in de Elandstraat in Den Haag for 125 gulden if I remember correctly.

NASA Space Shuttle Discovery - LEGO NASA Space Shuttle Discovery - LEGO

Having the option to display the smaller Hubble attached to or alongside the larger Discovery adds another layer to the display, and both have an air of importance to them thanks to the display stands and information plaques.

Our new book, in partnership with Ferrari, brings supercar and LEGO® Technic fans alike closer to the development of the Ferrari Daytona SP3.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment