276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NZXT Kraken X62 280mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Performance Engineered Pump - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P140mm Radiator Fan (2 Included)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In addition, this high-quality compact water cooling system is provided with a manufacturing guarantee of six years, which shows how the principle of all-in-one water cooling works. This means there’s always airflow over the VRM heatsink in all the CLC tests, whereas testing it on the table, away from the VRM, would paint a picture of Arctic’s VRM fan having a higher relative impact since you’d be taking away all cooling otherwise. To check this, shutdown the PC and check the connection both at the device end as well as the motherboard. The NZXT Kraken X62 is a modern complete water cooling system that comes with some improvements compared to its direct predecessor - the X61. This can happen for a number of reasons including but not limited to changes in your system software, a hardware interruption, or a power state issue.

Kraken: How To Fix This Issue Effectively CAM Not Detecting Kraken: How To Fix This Issue Effectively

The Liquid Freezer II ends up as the top-performer on the bench when noise-normalized to 35dBA across the board. I might want to play around with my setup to find the culprit, or maybe I have to change something in my BIOS settings.

Through CAM’s intuitive designs and full software integration, the most precise and sophisticated controls can be made with ease. NZXT Kraken X62 280mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Performance Engineered Pump - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P140mm Radiator Fan (2 Included) - Newegg. The Liquid Freezer’s biggest marketing point, currently wedged in between being a gimmick and a useful feature, is its included VRM fan on the coldplate housing. You may experience issues such as freezing and CAM not detecting Kraken amongst others, especially if you’re using the latest CAM software on an old Windows version. For this one, we’re using a 200W workload with the AMD R9 3950X, which is more useful for stressing the differences in high-end coolers.

NZXT Kraken X62 vs. X63? : r/buildapc - Reddit NZXT Kraken X62 vs. X63? : r/buildapc - Reddit

NZXT Kraken X and Z Series liquid coolers carry a 6-year warranty and the Kraken M22 and Kraken 120 carry a 3-year warranty. As discussed in two recent cooler videos we did, that’s because the heat load isn’t enough and the gap between coolers begins to shrink. To receive warranty service on your product, you must submit a request via NZXT Support site to address the problem. This doesn’t move the needle much for Arctic, which seems to top-out in its efficiency at around 1200RPM rather than its maximum 1600RPM. With the CAM software, NZXT even gives the user the ability to customize the pump and fan performance itself.We wanted to look at it with our new testing methodology that we’ve spent six months revising to see how the Liquid Freezer performs against incumbents, including the NZXT Kraken X62 (similar to the X63 we reviewed), the Noctua NH-D15, and a growing list of others. The X72 and EVGA CLC 360 do poorly here, mostly because the noise requirement is low enough while the fans are small and plentiful enough that they struggle to reach the static pressure required to compete with the 280 CLCs. The Kraken X2 Series Coolers (X42, X52, X62, and X72) are easy to install to your latest build, we have a video you can follow for the installation below. It was working fine along with other RGB lighting software (Logitech G HUB, ASUS AURA), before, and when I updated the BIOS of my motherboard (ASUS PRIME x470-PRO) to the latest version (to get ROG Terminal working with AURA), it stopped working properly. With this lighting, it is possible to illuminate the NZXT lettering as well as the circular LED strip in different colors and effects, depending on the user's preferences and preferences, which leaves a lot to be desired on the mainboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment