276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Chimera's Apprentice

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

O’Reilly, C. M. et al. Rapid and highly variable warming of lake surface waters around the globe. Geophys. Res. Lett. 42, 10773–10781 (2015). Latifovic, R. & Pouliot, D. Analysis of climate change impacts on lake ice phenology in Canada using the historical satellite data record. Remote Sens. Environ. 106, 492–507 (2007). Sharp, M. et al. in Global Land Ice Measurements from Space (eds Kargel, J. S. et al.) 205–228 (Springer, Berlin Heidelberg, 2014). Surdu, C. M., Duguay, C. R. & Prieto, D. F. Evidence of recent changes in the ice regime of lakes in the Canadian High Arctic from spaceborne satellite observations. Cryosphere 10, 941–960 (2016).

I am sad to announce the passing of acclaimed actor Fred Ward, who passed away on Sunday, May 8, 2022, at age 79,” the statement read. Environment and Climate Change Canada, Canada Centre for Inland Waters, 867 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, ON, L7S 1A1, Canada This 1500m, though, was far weaker than Muir is used to facing. The first two laps were run in a dawdling 2min 15sec, allowing her to ease towards the front before striking for glory with 500m remaining. Crookshanks, S. & Gilbert, R. Continuous, diurnally fluctuating turbidity currents in Kluane Lake, Yukon Territory. Can. J. Earth Sci. 45, 1123–1138 (2008).

California Coastal Redwoods

I cannot thank everyone enough for the support, all my friends and family, my coach, my physio. Everybody has just been amazing, I couldn’t have wished for a better support crew.” Located not far from the Avenue of the Giants, the “ Grandfather Tree” is 265’ tall, 24’ in diameter, and believed to be approximately 1,800 years old.

Smol, J. P. & Douglas, M. S. V. Crossing the final ecological threshold in high Arctic ponds. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104, 12395–12397 (2007).

So sad to hear of his passing," another follower wrote, while another commented: "Can't believe it. So sad. May he rest in peace." A third replied: "This one hurts," alongside a crying face emoji. She crossed the line in four minutes 02.75 seconds, ahead of Northern Ireland’s Ciara Mageean and Australia’s Abbey Caldwell, and swiftly turned her focus to the European Championships in Munich later this month. Babaluk, J. A., Sawatzky, C. D., Wastle, R. J. & Reist, J. D. Biological Data of Arctic Char, Salvelinus alpinus , from Lake Hazen, Quttinirpaaq National Park, Nunavut, 1958–2001 (Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 2007). Preparation of sediments for siliceous microfossil identification and enumeration followed standard procedures 30. At minimum, 200 microfossil valves were counted for each sediment interval, although the bottom two intervals counted contained low abundances such that only ~100 valves could be identified and enumerated. However, given the low diversity of microfossils in the lower sediment intervals, these numbers provided reliable counts. Arctic Char condition factor Atkinson, D. E. et al. Canadian cryospheric response to an anomalous warm summer: a synthesis of the climate change action fund project “The state of the arctic cryosphere during the extreme warm summer of 1998”. Atmos. Ocean 44, 347–375 (2006).

Sagar, R. B. Meteorological and glaciological observations on the Gilman Glacier, northern Ellesmere Island. Geogr. Bull. 22, 13–56 (1964). Not that McColgan, who ran 14:42.14 to finish four seconds behind Chebet, minded. “It’s just been an absolute rollercoaster of emotions since Wednesday,” she said. “Every time I went to the dining hall, I’m just crying because it’s just amazing. I was so tired, mentally and physically but I’m so proud of myself.”I.L. co-conceived the study, co-compiled datasets and wrote the majority of the manuscript. V.L.S.L. co-conceived the study, co-complied datasets and helped co-write the manuscript. M.S. oversaw the glacier-related portion of the study and helped co-write the manuscript. A.S.G. conducted all of the glacier mass balance modeling and helped co-write the manuscript. J.P.S. oversaw analysis of the core for siliceous microfossil identification and abundance counts, and helped co-write the manuscript. S.L.S. oversaw analyses of sediment cores for stable carbon and nitrogen isotopes and helped co-write the manuscript. D.C.G.M. oversaw sediment core dating and analysis of cores for multi-elements, Hg and OPCs, and calculated Arctic Char condition from historical and contemporary datasets and helped co-write the manuscript. C.A.M. provided LST analyses of glacier surfaces and created Fig. 1. N.M. analyzed core for siliceous microfossil identification and abundance counts. C.T. collected and provided the soil temperature dataset. K.A.S.P. conducted the Lake Hazen ice phenology analyses. C.A.E. analyzed permafrost temperature data and provided LST analyses of lake surface temperatures. J.A.W. processed sediment core dating data. G.K. helped collect Arctic Char and interpret fish condition data. S.F.L. helped interpret sediment core data. C.H.T. helped collect and field-process sediment cores. All authors contributed to the interpretation of results and commented on the manuscript. Corresponding author Robbins, J. A. in The Biogeochemistry of Lead in the Environment (ed. Nriagu, J. O.) 85–393 (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1978). Koerner, R. M. in Satellite Image Atlas of Glaciers of the World (eds Williams, R. S. & Ferrigno, J. G.) J111–J146 (U.S. Geological Survey, 2002).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment