276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daniel O'Donnell: How Lucky I Must Be

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a statement he commented: "I'm thrilled to be in the UK charts yet again after all these years recording. Daniel will support the album with a number of TV/Radio interviews, as well as embarking on an Autumn tour. He was born in Dungloe, Co. Donegal to mother Julia O’Donnell (nee McGonagle) and Francis O’Donnell.

I think that would go for any artist at the moment, and the understanding that this is how we have to deal with it. Read more: Louise Morrissey on home life with husband Johnny, their wedding and his recent cancer battle The album also features two songs by P J Murrihy, who has written for Daniel in the past, and who penned I’m Grateful and Plains Of Old Kildare. And when you’re touring, if one of us gets the virus, the whole show is gone, so we have to be mindful about things like that too.” A mix of up-tempo songs and ballads, I Wish you Well includes two ‘Buble-esque’ tunes - Under A Spell of Loving You, written by Fergal Flaherty and Always There written especially for Daniel by Brendan Graham and Rolf Loevland, who wrote You Raise Me Up.In 2021, he broke his own world record by becoming the first recording artist to chart at least one new album each year in the Artist Albums Chart for 34 consecutive years. And those fans keep coming out all these years later – and they’re bringing their children and grandchildren too.

The country music legend’s recording career has now spanned more than 35 years and he continues to delight fans around the world by his recording and touring activities.His favourite food is mince and potatoes, favoutire holiday destination is Tenerife and his all-time favourite song is Miss You Nights by Cliff Richard. But hopefully by next May people will feel confident that they are alright to come out and we hope to be in the UK next October.” I Wish You Well – the highlights: His last release, Daniel, hit number 3 in the UK Charts last year, making it his highest ever Top 40 placing in Britain. Daniel O'Donnell 60 is at number 4 in the UK charts And next year O’Donnell will celebrate his anniversary with a series of tours, which will include a stint in the UK.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment