276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NETGEAR Nighthawk M1 (MR1100) | 4G Modem Router With Sim Slot Unlocked | Portable WiFi Hotspot For Travel | Mobile WiFi Router| MiFi Device |Fast & Reliable WiFi Anywhere | Up to 1Gbps

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Netgear MR1100 - ok for travel, best for stationary location like a home. Ethernet port - best option ever!

Simple, intuitive NETGEAR mobile app user experience to monitor data usage, manage device and network settings from an iOS or Android™ smartphone or tablet IMPORTANT NOTE: If your mobile hotspot is set to the default Power Mode (Balanced) and you remove the battery. The mobile hotspot will reboot twice. This is normal operation for the mobile hotspot to transition from Balanced to Best Performance and Range. The mobile hotspot will also reboot twice when you install the battery. This is normal operation for the mobile hotspot to transition from Best Performance and Range to Balanced. Ethernet port and 2 USB ports (Type A and C) for media streaming from microSD, USB or external hard drive to all connected devices

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Customers can also connect a USB drive, external hard drive or microSD card to turn the Nighthawk M1 into an on-the-go media hub for streaming films and TV shows to multiple connected devices. That upload speed is pretty impressive when you consider the upload speed on our Optus cable home broadband connection rarely gets over 2Mbps. I would personally recommend that Netgear start marketing this device aggressively in the trailer/motorhome marketplaces. Read full review

EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, having pioneered the UK's first superfast 4G mobile service in October 2012 and was the first European operator to surpass 14 million 4G customers in December 2015. EE has more than 550 shops across the UK. EE's 4G coverage extends to more than 85% of the UK’s landmass (equal to more than 99% of the UK population) and EE has an ambition to extend 4G to 95% UK geographic coverage by 2020. Telstra’s Gigabit LTE network – developed in conjunction with Ericsson – is a world first and when combined with the world’s first Gigabit LTE device like the Netgear Nighthawk M1, it’s a match made in heaven.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Also you can add a MIMO antenna with TS9 connectors to maximize the reception. I bought one but I haven't notice a huge difference for now that I am in town but more in the rural area, this might help. Press and hold the Power button on your M6 until NETGEAR displays M6 will boot up automatically and reboot if the ethernet port had not been manually enabled previously. This device is a collaboration between Netgear and Telstra while under the hood Qualcomm has weighed in with the Snapdragon X16 LTE modem that supports faster data throughput on all areas of the Telstra LTE network.

Where I live, my only choices for high speed internet is dsl with a phone company that will never get my business again, or over cel phone towers. This router, along with a 3rd party ISP (NOT the isp these are branded for) works great for home internet that can be taken along while traveling. Anywhere there is cel phone service I have internet service. On the battery side, we were not disappointed. Because the M1 is a little larger than other hotspots, it’s also got room for a larger battery. The Nighthawk M1 even managed 105.69 Mbps at Wynyard Station with an impressive 55.88 Mbps upload speed.NETGEAR is delighted to be working with EE to provide its customers with the new Nighthawk M1 4G mobile router, said David Henry, Senior Vice President of Connected Home Products for NETGEAR. This new category of mobile routers is destined to be an essential tool for those that need to provide superfast 4G WiFi to a number of devices.” A mobile WiFi hotspot is a portable device, providing internet access on the go. A WiFi WiFi router or access point, connected to a cellular internet service provider. The hotspot broadcasts a signal which allows people near the device to connect their wireless enabled devices to the internet. A "Mobile Router" is a powerful WiFi Hotspot with an included Ethernet port enabling connections for local wired devices. Mobile WiFi hotspot allows you the comfort of having internet access anywhere, anytime. NETGEAR offers a range of top quality mobile WiFi solutions, including mobile hotspots, such as the Nighthawk M6 5G WiFi 6 Mobile Router which provides you with maximum flexibility and top level performance. Our speed tests in the Sydney CBD produced wildly different results. Our highest speeds were 293.48 Mbps (in Martin Place) and 146.21 Mbps (on the Martin Place side of the Pitt St Mall) with upload speeds of 37Mbps and 23Mbps respectively. Your NETGEAR mobile hotspot's battery, IMEI number, and SIM card slot are all beneath your hotspot's plastic battery cover. Follow these instructions to remove your hotspot's battery cover.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment