276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fortress of the Muslim (Pocket Size)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

O Allah , I have entered a new morning 1 and call upon You and upon the bearers of Your Throne , upon Your angels and all creation to bear witness that surely You are Allah , there is none worthy of worship but You alone , You have no partners, and that Muhammad is Your slave and Your Messenger . (Recite four times in Arabic.) 2

Allaahumma 'aafinee fee badanee, Allaahumma 'aafinee fee sam'ee, Allaahumma 'aafinee fee basaree, laa 'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta (three times). With the Name of Allah , the Most Gracious , the Most Merciful. Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of mankind, the King of mankind , the God of mankind , from the evil of the whisperer who withdraws, who whispers in the breasts of mankind, of jinns and men. We have entered a new day and with it all the dominion which belongs to Allah, Lord of all that exists. O Allah, I ask You for the goodness of this day, 2 its victory, its help, its light, its blessings, and its guidance. I seek refuge in You from the evil that is in it and from the evil that follows it.Whoever recites it three times in the morning will not be afflicted by any calamity before evening, and whoever recites it three times in the evening will not be overtaken by any calamity before morning." Abu Dawud 4/323, At-Tirmithi 5/465, Ibn Majah 2/332, Ahmad. Ibn Majah's chain of transmission is good (Hasan), Ibn Baz, p. 39. Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42, An-Nasa'i, 'Amalul-Yawm wal-Laylah (no. 22), Ibn As-Sunni (no. 69), Al-Bukhari Al-'Adab Al-Mufrad. Its chain of transmission is good (Hasan), Ibn Baz, p. 26.

Ibn As-Sunni, no. 54, Ibn Majah no. 925. Its chain of transmission is good (Hasan), Ibn Al-Qayyim 2/375. All praise is due to Allah alone, and peace and blessings be upon his final Messenger (pbuh), after whom there is no other Prophet. Abdullah Ibn Khubaib said: ‘The Messenger of Allah said to me ‘Recite!’ I replied ‘O Messenger of Allah, what shall I recite?’ he said ‘Recite: Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoomu birahmatika 'astagheethu 'aslih lee sha'nee kullahu wa laa takilnee 'ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin.When you say this in the evening you should say: Allaahumma bika 'amsaynaa wa bika 'asbahnaa, wa bika nahyaa, wa bika namoot, wa 'ilaykal-maseer : "O Allah, You bring us the end of the day as You bring us its beginning, You bring us life and you bring us death, and to You is our fate." 2Sahih At-Tirmithi 3/142.' Allaahumma 'innee 'as'alukal-'afwa wal'aafiyata fid-dunyaa wal'aakhirati, Allaahumma 'innee 'as'alukal-'afwa wal'aafiyata fee deenee wa dunyaaya wa 'ahlee, wa maalee , Allaahum-mastur 'awraatee, wa 'aamin raw'aatee, Allaahum-mahfa dhnee min bayni yadayya, wa min khalfee, wa 'an yameenee, wa 'an shimaalee, wa min fawqee, wa 'a'oo thu bi'a dhamatika 'an 'ughtaala min tahtee.

Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah. Translation of Hisnul-Muslim. (aka 'Citadel of the Believer') None has the right to be worshipped but Allah alone, Who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the praise and He is Able to do all things . (Recite ten times 1 in Arabic or one time to ward off laziness.) 2 O Ever Living One, O Eternal One, by Your mercy I call on You to set right all my affairs. Do not place me in charge of my soul even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment).This beautiful booklet consists of many authentic Dua's (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions. O Allah , I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty and I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave . There is none worthy of worship but You. (Recite three times in Arabic.)

O Allah, I take refuge with You from disbelief and poverty, and I take refuge with You from the punishment of the grave. None has the right to be worshipped except You.’

Invocation for when something you dislike happens, or for when you fail to achieve what you attempt to do Allah has promised that anyone who says this three times every morning or evening will be pleased on the Day of Resurrection." Ahmad 4/ 337, An-Nasa'i, 'Amalul-Yawm wal-Laylah p. 4, Ibn As-Sunni (no. 68), At-Tirmithi 5/465. Its chain of transmission is good (Hasan), Ibn Baz, p. 39.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment