276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Labyrinth - Tarot Deck and Guidebook

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Let Jareth, Sarah, Hoggle, and other beloved characters from Jim Henson's Labyrinth guide your tarot practice with the official Labyrinth Tarot Deck—now in an all-new large format! Because of their ability to bring energy into any situation, they are also associated with action, ambition and making plans. They're on a lovely creamy background and the pips are all a little bit different from each other, it's not just the same item repeated over and over. Labyrinth entered the world in 1986 and introduced everyone to David Bowie’s Goblin King and Jennifer Connelly’s Sarah.

Personally that isn't a big deal, but I know that some readers prefer not to know until they turn the card over.Ren / Lena, as I read your post I was thinking “why not just take the favorite from each deck” and then you wrote it! The Hierophant is usually about tradition, morals, organized groups, religion, a mentor, and a teacher/student relationship to name a few meanings, but this card seems to hint at the reversed meaning yet again. And yes, this could be the upright meaning, as Sarah does think on her feet to get out of the way of the Cleaners. Join the hunt for answers with this collectible Supernatural tarot deck and guidebook, featuring Sam and Dean Winchester, their friends, their enemies, and all the angels, demons, ghosts, and monsters of the hit TV series.

Modern Witch is essentially Rider Waite but much more inclusive so I highly recoomend that deck – but above all you need a deck that makes you feel a connection. The Star is usually about Hope after the hard times that have come before, light at the end of the tunnel. This guide uncovers how to make the most out of a daily tarot practice with mindful readings, pre-reading rituals, daily one-card check-ins, practices to explore intuition, and more. I didn’t have any of that sense with the pip cards or with most of the court cards, which was disappointing.The Major Arcana is a 22 card set within the tarot that is considered to be the core and the foundation for the deck. Including both the Major and Minor Arcana, the set also comes with a helpful guidebook with explanations of each card’s meaning, as well as simple spreads for easy readings. Brian Froud wrote a book giving many of the characters stories and personalities and Minerva has used those instead. I was especially happy that the guidebook included meanings for reversals (cards that are pulled from the deck in an upside down position). All in all I love this deck; it handles nicely, the images are wonderful and clear enough that my mild face blindness didn't kick in, the guidebook is great.

For over 30 years, we have partnered with authors, publishers, and businesses to get books to speaking and training events, business conferences, and into company book clubs and reading lists—moving books and ideas into the business world every single day. Jareth, Sara, Hoggle, and other beloved characters guide your tarot practice with the only official Labyrinth tarot deck.By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. In addition to this book, she’s the author of Tarot for Self-Care: How to Use Tarot to Manifest Your Best Self and Spell Jars for the Modern Witch: A Practical Guide to Crafting Spell Jars for Abundance, Luck, Protection, and More, as well as a dozen licensed tarot decks. LARGER FORMAT: Truly celebrate your fandom with larger, sturdier cards that fully capture the splendor and enchantment of Labyrinth, a beautiful card stand, and a deluxe velvet pouch for taking your tarot practice on the go! The cards themselves sit in a cutout inside the box, with a ribbon to help get them out without bending. Tell us why you liked or disliked the book; using examples and comparisons is a great way to do this.

Other art favs of mine are Wildwood Tarot; Hush/Arthur Rackham tarot; Afro-Goddess Tarot; Revelations tarot; the Moonology oracle deck; the Lightseer’s deck; Ferenc Pinter tarot; Everyday Witch tarot; and the Fantasy Cats oracle by Barbieri.Hijo received the Best Artwork Award from the Tolkien Society in 2015 in recognition of his works about J.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment