276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fungirl

£14.495£28.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As of the August 31st 2020 Build, she can be found in-game by re-activating the anti-Osana countermeasures by modding the game. After this, the game will crash. HE WAS THERE, YOU KNOW. ONLY 17 AT THE TIME. THE WAR HAD BEEN GOING ON FOR 6 YEARS. IT ENGULFED HIS ADOLESCENCE. AFTER THE WAR, WESTERN CULTURE BEGAN TO INFLUENCE JAPANESE SOCIETY. THIS MADE HIM FURIOUS; EVEN MORE SO THAN HIS EXPERIENCES IN OKINAWA. Let's take a look at the headmaster tapes: http://yandere-simulator.wikia.com/wiki/Headmaster%27s_Tapes

BEFORE AND AFTER THE WAR, HIS DEFINING CHARACTER TRAITS WERE HIS STRONG SENSE OF PATRIOTISM AND UNSHAKABLE NATIONALISM. Setting the values 0-10 as well as 69 and 666 will give the player dialogue from Fun Girl. After all the dialogue has been read, the game will crash.I KNEW HE WAS PLANNING TO GET RID OF ME, BUT I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD DO IT IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE. I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE, AS LONG AS OTHER PEOPLE WERE AROUND. If you want to practice your ability to be funny, you could do something really challenging, like signing up for an open mic night at a local comedy club. Like Fun Girl, Gaster is also said to have been shattered throughout space and time due to a failed experiment, and fans headcanon he was then forgotten. So, basically, her father did this to her on purpose. That's kind of messed up, isn't it? But we still have a bit to go through.

IF I HAD TO SAY WHEN THIS ALL BEGAN, THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE CATALYST...I GUESS IT WAS DURING THE BATTLE OF OKINAWA. THE INVESTORS WANTED HIM TO PROVE THAT IT WAS SAFE. TO DEMONSTRATE HIS CONFIDENCE, HE PUT HIS OWN DAUGHTER INSIDE. HIS GOAL WASN'T TO KILL ME IN A STAGED ACCIDENT, WITH PEOPLE WATCHING. HIS GOAL WAS TO ORCHESTRATE A SITUATION WHERE I'D WILLINGLY PUT MYSELF INTO THAT MACHINE. That's the theory I wanted to share with you, because I've seen a lot of comments on youtube, but nobody wrote down the full story, so I read a few comments, did a bit of resarch and here it is. HE FIRMLY BELIEVED THAT THE JAPANESE RACE WAS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS; THE ONE AND ONLY RACE FIT TO CONQUER AND RULE THE WORLD.YandereDev claims to not know this Fun Girl, and has made a subtle hint that she is from a game. [1] [2] HE FELT AS THOUGH HE WAS SURROUNDED BE EVILS THAT WERE DESTROYING HIS COUNTRY. HOLDING HIS TONGUE WAS ABSOLUTE TORTURE FOR HIM.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment