276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT Automatic Wireless Turntable

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Audio-Technica’s LP3XBT turntable combines 60 years of high-fidelity design with the latest Bluetooth® technology, giving you cutting-edge features while drawing on decades of audio experience. Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

AT-LP3XBT - Audio-Technica Corporation

Value for money deteriorates further if it requires a separate component to get it working at a more respectable standard.Its even compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm aptX audio codec to ensure exceptional sound reproduction from headphones, speakers and other playback devices that also support aptX. I have to say; I’m going to miss the convenience of the auto-play and stop on Friday nights when we all select a few records and let loose as a family. Of course, the technology being available and it being worthy of our investment are two entirely different things,but that simplicity and greater accessibility to vinyl can only work in this Audio-Technica deck’s favour. I’m reviewing the white version, which I can’t help but feel has a slight futuristic Jetsons vibe about it!

AT-LP3XBT - Bluetooth® Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable | Audio

you can stream your vinyl record audio wirelessly (up to 33') to your Bluetooth enabled speakers, headphones, and other devices. The AT-LP3XBT is Audio-Technica’s successor to the AT-LP3 and comes compatible with Qualcomm’s aptX audio codec. Built with Bluetooth® technology, this innovative device takes vinyl playback to the next level, seamlessly connecting to Bluetooth®-equipped devices for a high-fidelity audio experience. Audio-Technica previously released a new look for its popular AT-LPW30 turntable for Vinyl Week in April.I can’t seem to get mine to work – I don’t know if the belt is misplaced, but the speaker and amp work fine? If you want the authenticity of vinyl with the convenience of wireless technology, Audio Technica might have just the thing.

AT-LP3XBT Fully Automatic AT-LP3XBT-WH Audio-Technica Consumer AT-LP3XBT Fully Automatic AT-LP3XBT-WH

Until now, my experience with automatic turntables has always been one of great compromise on sound quality in exchange for convenience. In equal power mode, you'll hear these differences in loudness as they naturally occur between speakers. For vinyl enthusiasts looking to replicate the distinct, warm sounds of analog audio, the AT-LP3XBT can also be used as a wired turntable. It's taken to tech show IFA 2022 to launch two Bluetooth turntables– one manual belt-driven, and one automatic.

Much of this character is to be expected with a conical stylus, as they do tend to have a woollier sound with less fizz and sparkle. Speed Operation: The Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT fully automatic turntable is equipped to play both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records (adapter included).

AT-LP3XBT-BK Fully Automatic Wireless Belt Audio-Technica AT-LP3XBT-BK Fully Automatic Wireless Belt

It’s worth noting that the front panel speed control works independently of the record size switch, so you’ll not have to worry about compatibility with 45rpm 12-inch singles or 7-inch 33rpm EPs. Curious to hear how the green elliptical stylus might change this, I swapped out the stylus, which just slots on and off. or 45rpm and sizes of 7″ and 12″, but if you have an old 10″ vinyl LP you will need to lower the pickup manually with the lever.

It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, and a guide to getting the most out of your session, and a few other necessary items.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment