276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coole Swan Irish Cream Liqueur - 70Cl, 16% | Award-Winning Whiskey, Chocolate, Cream Drink | Perfect Over Ice, In Cocktails, Iced Or Hot Coffee Or As A Gift | Made In Ireland

£8.09£16.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: In a shaker half fill with ice then add all ingredients. Shake vigorously. Pour into a glass of your choice. No garnish required. Cream liqueurs often conjure up images of cosy firesides, special occasions and a touch of luxe decadence. But there’s been a shift in consumer taste that is encouraging reinvention amongst liqueurs.

Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.

Coole Swan Irish Cream Liqueur is based on the owner’s family farm in County Meath in Ireland, using a recipe that took 230 attempts. The rather fancy Victorian style milk bottles are produced in Slovenia. Mary Sadlier didn’t grow up on a farm, but you wouldn’t know it to speak with her. The Co Meath-based CEO of Irish cream liqueur brand Coole Swan tells Irish Country Living that although she grew up in Dublin, she was always drawn to her mother’s agricultural roots. It is made by blending Irish dairy cream, aged Irish whiskey, a variety of other fine spirits, a unique chocolate blend, herbs, and spices. The precise recipe is a closely kept secret by the brand. Coole Swan is a delicious blend of Single Malt Irish Whiskey, White Chocolate and Fresh Dairy Cream from Ireland. It's now in Australia for lovers of quality cream liqueurs and is a drink you will want to keep ready in the fridge. It's not only enjoyed served chilled in a glass but is so versatile to be used in mixed drinks and food recipes.

Bailey’s Irish Cream is the world’s bestselling Irish cream liqueur and was first introduced in 1974. Did you know that roughly 200 million litres of fresh Irish milk are needed to produce Bailey’s every year? The complex and deep history of the liqueur endures. There is no end to the possibilities, no limit to the horizons and no new idea that is out of reach. The name "Coole Swan" was inspired by one of Irelands Great Romantic Poets WB Yeats. The most famous poem being The Wild Swans at Coole. The poem is about the search for a lasting beauty in a changing world an aspiration the team at Coole Swan worked tirelessly to achieve and maintain in this premium liqueur.Five Farms Irish Cream Liqueur is made in County Cork, a small southern region of Ireland, famous for its pot still Irish whiskey. Five Farms Irish cream received a 97/100 score at the Ultimate Spirits Challenge in 2018 and took home the Chairman’s trophy. I lived in the city my whole life but find myself at home in the farm,” she adds. “I think there’s an actual calling to it - some people wouldn’t leave the city for love or money, but I love nature. I find it very reassuring – you could see the news and think the world is ending, and then you look outside and cows are just out eating in the fields.” A delicious caramel and butterscotch flavour with smooth and silky vanilla cream. The finish is sweet with hints of coconut and maple syrup. Best Served Mary took part in Bank of Ireland’s Going for Growth programme, supported by Enterprise Ireland and KPMG, which aims to help female entrepreneurs set and meet ambitious targets for their businesses. The programme is six-months long and is completed on a part-time basis. Mary says it helped her grow in confidence while she was growing her brand.

I had been meaning to try Coole Swan when I saw it was named the Number 1 cream liqueur in the world by Wine Enthusiast Magazine 2020. It was sitting in my fridge waiting for me to find the perfect moment. What was I waiting for? The very nifty glass that comes with the box set! What is Coole Swan

This cookie is set by Rubicon Project to control synchronization of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services. Irish cream liqueurs come in many shapes, sizes and qualities. As wine has its regions and grape varieties, whiskey has its age and cask – Irish creams have their own indicators of quality. While achieving such a high rating has definitely been a career highlight for Mary, she says that the brand is connected to lots of interesting stories and wherever she goes she runs into someone with something nice to say.

We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: This Irish cream liqueur is made using fresh dairy cream milked less than two hours before blending. Belgian white chocolate is slowly melted and added to the cream. The final stage is to mix single malt Irish whiskey and chill the mixture down. On The Nose The finest Single Malt Irish Whiskey was sourced from one of Irelands oldest distilleries. It was selected and blended with real White Belgian Chocolate and then with farm fresh, natural Dairy Cream. The final result was Coole Swan it was love at first Taste We are sure you will enjoy Coole Swan's quality and flavour. It's different to other Irish Cream Liqueurs. Originally developed by a number of drinks industry veterans, including David Phelan, in 2009, it took over 200 attempts to perfect the drink’s recipe.Mary was involved with the process from an early stage and stepped in as CEO in June, 2011. She and Philip have stayed true to the original recipe (which uses only three ingredients) and it continues to serve them well; selling over 250,000 bottles annually world-wide. Mary says when she first got on board with the brand, she didn’t necessarily have a “master plan,” but the product itself had a plan.The word liqueur is derived from the Latin liquifacere. For those of you not familiar with Latin, this means “to dissolve”. And here’s a fun fact: they’re actually historical descendants of herbal medicines.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment