276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Keychron USA K2v2 Bluetooth RGB Backlit Tactile Mac/PC Keyboard

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Keychron K2 V2 comes with several essential items that will help get you set up immediately. The items you’ll find in the box are: Wrist Rest: If you would like extra wrist support, Keychron sells a really nice wood wrist rest. It looks classy and I’ve found it to be really comfortable. I highly recommend getting one if you tend to have wrist pain from typing.

The warranty period starts when the product(s) is delivered to the first end-user. This warranty does not extend to any product whose serial number has been defaced or altered, just as the warranty will cease if you make modifications in the software not authorized by Keychron. The vertical give of the Q2 and the lower-pitched sound profile is now much more pleasant than what I have on the home office driver, and I'm hoping the new GMMK Flex Kit that is arriving next week will get that closer to what I now have in the Q2. Its very sturdy and the RGB light effects are superb you wont get bored changing the light effects. The keycaps are in the standard OEM profile, meaning the keycaps are angled and vary in heights to create a comfortable resting position for your hands and fingers. The form factor, the build quality, the feel, the materials used are totally superb and high quality.

Signature Keychron Features

Even though keyboards are increasingly compatible with multiple systems, it’s nice how Keychron included the keycaps and slider to switch between Mac and Windows effortlessly. Wireless/Wired Connectivity As I am diving into the world of mechanical keyboards, I have noticed that having wireless connectivity is still relatively rare, but not impossible. Keychron is one of the few that I've come across that can work wirelessly via Bluetooth, and it can even connect with up to three devices. If you want to use the Keychron K2 with your iPad Pro, you also have the option of using a USB-C-to-USB-C cable. The cable provided in the box is braided and very durable, and it also plugs in at a 90-degree angle. Our model of the Keychron K2 V2 contains RGB lighting, which always adds character to the desk setup. The colors and modes are really easy to access and cycle through by pressing the light button on the top right corner of the keyboard.

Let’s talk about the USB port… the port is located in a little recessed area on the left side of the keyboard. Of course, the RGB lighting isn't too noticeable during the day, but it really shines at night. The default keycaps are also shine-through, so the RGB will light up the legends on the keys, making it easy to type in a dark room.

You may also like…

If you do need to use the K2 with a Windows or Android machine, Keychron includes Windows-specific caps in the box. Just make sure to remember to switch the side toggle to Windows/Android mode. The Keychron K2 V2 can connect via Bluetooth to all devices, working with Android, Windows, Mac, and iOS. The Keychron K2 V2 has a design that lines up with what you would expect from a mechanical keyboard — straight and flat edges on the frame, with slim bezels around the keys themselves. But since it's a 75% layout, it's smaller and more compact than others, making this an excellent option for traveling.

The default gray ABS keycaps that it comes with (unless you get the PBT keycap version) are slightly curved, giving it a nice, tactile feel as you type. But keep in mind that ABS keycaps, in general, can wear down and get shiny over time — thankfully, you can easily replace the K2's keycaps with ease, and Keychron includes a wire keycap puller in the box (to replace the Mac keys with Windows if needed). Since the Keychron K2 uses Gateron switches, a clone of the Cherry MX, any keycap that fits a Cherry stem should work with the K2's Gaterons.There is handily a slider on the side of the keyboard to change between Mac and Windows functionality. The Keychron K2 V2 is built very nicely. There is also an aluminum frame variation of the K2 V2 if you would like that extra support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment