276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Caning Headmistress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm sorry it had to come to this Thomas, but to your credit you took your discipline in good grace, and I suggest you return from the holidays with a much better focus, and a determination to excel yourself in the exams this summer." At the same time, an innocent cohort of pupils began their journey at Gospel Oak School in Mansfield Road, unaware of the special, lifetime friendships they would form.

I expect you to stay in position throughout your punishment, until I tell you that you can stand up. Mr Peter Hughes, prosecuting, said that a memo from Cheshire Education Committee laid down "If corporal punishment is used, it should only be a last resort and must only be used where it fits the offence." After everyone had gone past Mrs Seaton came marching up. She looked at both of us as if we were something rotten that the cat had dragged in and, without saying a word, went straight into her office. Lindsey made a face at me and we continued to stand outside in silence. I am a great advocate of corporal punishment. Occasional sharp reminders of the rules, or half a dozen good reasons to change for the better.’

The Ultimatum

And with those words, I started slippering him. I dealt out the strokes slow and methodically, alternating cheeks. By the fourth one, the boy was already sobbing, but he took his thrashing without interference. Trembling with fear, I walked into the office. I saw a cane, about three feet long, lying on the teacher's desk.

He still tried to keep his face straight, not showing any fear. But his confidence was almost gone. However, I’d make sure he’d learn. I adressed the three pupils facing the wall. Do you think you behaviour is appropriate, mature, constructive – in general, is it how it should be?’ Corpun file 12237 at www.corpun.com Northwich Guardian, Cheshire, 18 November 1976 Editorial Responsibility of headship Your parents and I agreed it might be time for you to benefit from just such treatment, and nothing I have seen today has changed my mind. Infact the power of your epiphany convinces me that such a course of action will be well received, and particularly effective. Consequently, before you leave me, and as I believed you were forewarned, I am going to give you a small taste of old school correction.’Remember, she is going to tell us how you get on, and whether you were co-operative or not …‘ my father said. ‘… And if you are, this will be the end of it. If not – you will lose your phone.’ I think it will be 10 strokes today. On your underpants. 5 for your repeated tardiness, another five for your behavior in class. Now, down with those trousers and bend over!” Lynne, who passed her 11 plus to go to the school, admitted a catalogue of misbehaviour when cross-examined by Mr. John Hoggett, counsel for Miss Dines. The cane, a single, inescapably dominant theme of this formal ensemble, lay relaxed but ready against her side, following the line of her thigh down towards the right toe of her patent leather kitten heels. If not then your Aunty or Mum will resort to her favourite domestic implements, which include her Strap, Slippers and dreaded Hairbrush as well as the odd Cane or two.

My legs used to turn to water when girls spoke of these proceedings. Nevertheless, when I was in third form I received a pink slip. It was given for missing Benediction, and telling my form mistress an untruth. The headmistress made me admit that I was a liar, and I was punished twice for my error – once by the headmistress and matron, and once by my friends, who did not recognise what I had done as a proper ‘crime’ deserving respect. Yet in spite of the intense smarting pain that tormented his burning bottom, and he guiltily wondered if it might be precisely because of it, he was finding her even more achingly desirable. Not once did her eyes leave him and she seemed intent on prolonging his vulnerability and exposure for as long as possible. A pupil being interviewed for a place by headmistress Ms Bartholomew. Picture: Henry Grant (Image: Archant) Breathless and a little light headed, he knew with absolute certainty that the tales of his Housemisstress's disciplinary prowess had not been exaggerated. Still looking down at the desktop, he was aware of movement somewhere behind him and heard a light rattle of cane against furniture as she replaced it on its discreet hook between her two bookcases. Is there no law in the country to prevent such brutality? It is not a matter that a girl will willingly report to her parents especially a girl of 17, and I think these schools should be exposed for such punishment, as I now understand that girls are spanked on the bare hips for the slightest offence against the school rules in this school. The doctor told me that complaints of a similar kind were reported in the Evening Mail some time ago, and advised me to report the matter to the Board of Education. It is certain that my daughter will not return to that school, and if girls would only speak up, I am sure that something could be done to stop it for all time.I was just very playful, excited and wanted to do silly things and show off to the girls - and that was hard to contain! The old furniture was far heavier than it looked and she patiently waited as he half lifted and half slid them up to the wall. His fingers trembled against his blazer buttons before he folded it neatly across the chair seats and turned to face Miss Sternwood.

I went to the toilet, walked upstairs and got a clean handkerchief, changed my tee shirt, threw myself onto the bed, got up again, looked at my watch again, and decided it was time to go.Agatha Rose has been a professional mistress for over 30 years and is a mature experience mistress. She specializes is fantasy and role play scenarios and is a sensual erotic mistress. Agatha rose will take your fantasy and try rto make it a reality. her premises consist of a Right, I’m going’ I shouted, and without waiting for a reply, left the house. I crossed the garden, stepped onto the pavement and pushed open the next door gate. I hesitated slightly, and glanced up at the house, which was strangely foreboding. In a moment of decision and commitment, I strode up the path and rang the bell. Although we considered bad behaviour in general somewhat disreputable and beneath us, certain crimes, as we called them, commanded respect. To have to see the headmistress for misbehaviour on a public bus was unthinkable. To have to see her for reading Ulysses was an entirely different matter – particularly if the ‘criminal’ had a witty observation about the book to entertain her friends with.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment