276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TCL 50P615K 50 Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart Android TV with Freeview Play, HDR10, Micro Dimming Pro, Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube, Dolby Audio, Bluetooth, WiFi, 3*HDMI, 2*USB, Slim Design - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Overall, the Toshiba UF3D 50 Inch Smart Fire TV is a decent budget-friendly option for those looking for a large-screen TV with smart capabilities. While it may not have all the features of higher-end TVs, it still delivers a decent viewing experience at a very affordable price. If you’re on a tight budget and want a basic smart TV, this is one to consider. When buying a budget 50-inch TV, it’s important to look for key features to enhance your viewing experience. Here are some features to consider:

TCL P615 50 Inch 4K HDR Android Smart TV - Appliances Direct

In terms of sound quality, the Q60B delivers a crisp and clear audio experience. The TV features built-in speakers that produce a powerful sound, but if you want an even better audio experience, you can connect external speakers or a soundbar via Bluetooth. Energy Efficiency: Look for Energy Star-rated models to save on energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint. Headphones by Category: Earphone Specifications | Wired Headphone Specifications | Wireless Headphone Specifications The Panasonic 50-inch LX650 Android TV with Dolby Vision is a solid mid-range option with excellent picture and sound quality and advanced smart features. This is one thing to consider if you’re looking for a high-quality TV that will stay in the bank. The Samsung 50 Inch QN90B Neo QLED 4K Smart TV is a great television that delivers a premium viewing experience. Its sleek design and powerful features make it one of the best TVs on the market today.Size and Room Space: Ensure a 50-inch TV fits comfortably in your viewing space. Measure where you plan to place the TV to avoid size-related issues. Well, that is a pretty long list of specs, hopefully all the information that you may need is here. TV by Brands: Acer | AURAAA | Blaupunkt | BPL | Compaq | Daiwa | Haier | Hisense | iFFALCON | Infocus | Insignia | Intex | Itel | Kodak | LG | Lloyd | MarQ | Mi | Micromax | Motorola | Noble Skiodo | Nokia | OnePlus | Onida | Oppo | Panasonic | Philips | Realme | Salora | Samsung | Sansui | Sanyo | SkyWall | Skyworth | Sony | TCL | Thomson | Toshiba | Videocon | VU | Westinghouse | Wybor | Zebronics The Panasonic 50-inch LX650 Android TV with Dolby Vision is a mid-range TV with impressive picture quality and smart features. Its sleek design and advanced technology make it an excellent choice for anyone who wants a high-quality viewing experience without breaking the bank. The TCL 50P615 television is a 50-inch display model with a display brightness of 300 cd/m². It features a motion interpolation technology known as PPI (Picture Performance Index) 1500, which enhances the overall visual experience. The display diagonal, measured in the metric system, is 127 centimeters, while the viewable size diagonal is 1260 millimeters.

TCL TV - Smart Google TV AndroidTV Home Theaters - TCL UK TCL TV - Smart Google TV AndroidTV Home Theaters - TCL UK

The design of the Hisense 50E77HQTUK QLED Gaming Series 50-inch 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Smart TV is sleek and modern, with a slim bezel and profile. The TV can be mounted on the wall or placed on a stand, making it easy to integrate into any home entertainment setup. Consider your personal preferences. Some people prefer larger screens, while others prefer smaller ones. Consider what you’ll be using the TV for, and choose a size that suits your needs. Overall, the Hisense 50E77HQTUK QLED Gaming Series 50-inch 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Smart TV is an exceptional television that delivers a superior gaming experience with a range of features. While it may be pricier than other models on the market, its premium features and exceptional performance make it well worth the investment for those seeking a high-end gaming TV that delivers on all fronts. Audio: Look for a TV with good audio quality, or consider investing in a soundbar or other external speakers. Overall, the Toshiba 50UL2163DBC is a solid option for anyone in the market for a 50-inch Ultra HD Smart TV. The TV delivers excellent picture quality, has a user-friendly operating system, and includes multiple connectivity options. While it may not have some of the premium features in higher-end models, it certainly provides good value for its price point.

Select A Model

The HISENSE 50A6GTUK is a 50-inch 4K UHD Smart TV that offers an impressive viewing experience at a reasonable price point. This TV has a sleek design, excellent picture quality, and plenty of features that make it a perfect choice for those in the market for a new TV. The design of the TCL 50C635K is sleek and modern, with a slim bezel and clean lines that will complement any room decor. The TV also comes with a range of connectivity options, including HDMI and USB ports, so you can easily connect your gaming console, sound system, or other devices.

TCL 50P615K TV - product features and specifications TCL 50P615K TV - product features and specifications

One of the most innovative features of the Samsung QN90B Neo QLED TV is its solar-powered remote control. The remote is powered by solar and indoor light, so you never have to worry about replacing batteries. It also features a voice-controlled assistant that allows you to search for content and control your TV with your voice.

Tips & Tricks

Another impressive feature of the TCL 50P639K is its sound quality. The TV features Dolby Atmos technology, which creates an immersive audio experience that makes you feel like you’re in the middle of the action. The TV also has built-in speakers that deliver clear and balanced sound, so you can enjoy your favorite shows and movies without the need for external speakers. In terms of connectivity, the Philips 50PUS8507/12 has plenty of options. It comes with four HDMI ports, two USB ports, an Ethernet port, and built-in Wi-Fi. This makes connecting all your devices, including gaming consoles, streaming devices, and soundbars, easy. The TV also includes multiple HDMI and USB ports, which provides plenty of options for connecting other devices such as gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, and soundbars. Furthermore, the TV’s audio quality is impressive, with clear dialogue and deep bass. This makes it a good choice for those who enjoy watching movies or TV shows with high-quality sound. My friend had bought a TV for my family for Christmas last year. So the remote had went for the TV. The person I talk to was so rude . He kept talking to me like I was stupid. And to me since I don't have the receipt. That I can't get any help with it . I'll never buy TCL again. When I ask to speak to Manager , he didn't do it . He found every reason not to connect me to manager .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment