276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Isabella knightly’s complete omorashi and messing fiction…so far

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Omovember! This is obviously going to be sexual, I will not accept any kink shaming. Read the tags. First chapter is what each day is. First chapter will be updated as I decide who does what(like what couples). Language: English Words: 7,962 Chapters: 12/31 Comments: 2 Kudos: 53 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 4,400

You know the guy at the urinal o mentioned was comparing the short line to all guys became girls because why are we so slow that there’s a line…. Dawn muttered this to herself, even though nobody was around to hear her. Well, there might have been a Pokémon or two behind some of the trees in the forest she found herself in, but she didn’t want them hearing, either.N-not again,” she choked out between sobs. Her vision grew blurred from tears, so she closed her eyes and let the hopelessness and failure sink in like the urine staining her clothes. The trainer’s path was no place for someone like her, and she knew it now more than ever. Twenty minutes later Harry was barely able to focus on what McGonagall was saying. The pressure in his abdomen seemed to be almost constantly building, making him squirm and cross his legs tightly. Hermione, who was sitting on his left, looked at him questionably. Dawn couldn’t lie, it felt good to finally let out all that pee. Really good, in fact. But it could never make up for the fact that she was wetting herself, just like the hopeless little girl that she used to be. No, she still was that girl, no better than before she left her home to become a trainer. Izuku finally goes on his very first date with the girl he loves, aka You! But he gets in a serious predicament when he has to go to the bathroom and can't bring himself to admit it to you, and things get a little bit worse when two-bit villains decide to interrupt your date.

They said that they should hopefully be here within the hour," George said as he got off the phone with the Coast Guard. Come with me to my office." McGonagall said softly, reaching out a hand to the boy. Harry nodded slightly and took the professors hand, looking down at the floor in embarrassment as he stood. He walked with McGonagall to her office and sat in the chair she steered him too. Leafy has been trying to find a single bathroom at The Pillary Ruins since the whole lava incident at Goiky. She couldn't pee in the trees since she's...well, a Leaf. She had thought of peeing in the grass since no one's around until she finally found a porta potty with a line with only a few objects, so she thought there's no problem. But the objects took longer than usual, around 1-2 hours to be exact. The last one has been there longer than that. Leafy could pee in the grass to be free from the agony. But she thought the answer for it is patience.My partner wasn't upset at least, he was just worried because I must have been really unwell if it had caused me to have a genuine accident like that. The memories of Wednesday's and Enid's shared kinky pain is etched on their exposed skins, like scandalous trinkets, each mark kissed and nipped lavishly till their withheld moans have no other reason but rise out of their begging swollen lips. As Jill stood there very clearly having trouble standing still, as everybody else glared at her, she simply shook her head. Jaehyun doesn't have a place to stay after he broke up with his gaslighting boyfriend. His friend Mark said that their mutual friend Johnny needed a roommate to split the rent with, and Jaehyun accepts. What happens when their relationship becomes more than what they set out to be? minutes later - "where is Samantha, I'm going to explode" Morgan cried, squeezing legs shut hard, bulging hugely, sweating with effort.

But also, don't ever be afraid to ask to leave class to use the bathroom. Im sure you dont want another incident like this." she said softly, yet firmly.Yesterday I was reading some stuff on the omorashi board and somebody mentioned something about people having to pee on a boat and it reminded me I had this story that I've been meaning to write for a while now. W-what the…!?” Dawn scrambled to fix her skirt while looking for the figure. She soon saw it sitting on a tree branch ahead of her: a Staraptor, a fully-evolved and very aggressive bird Pokemon. From the way it cried at her and flared its wings, she didn’t need her Pokedex to know that it was looking for a fight. AllThingsGeeky Fandoms: Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), The Avengers (Marvel Movies), Iron Man (Movies) As the guys continued laughing about their pee bottles, the women started going to the other side of the boat and looking a little bit more uncomfortable by the moment. DO NOT REPOST OR TRANSLATE THANXX Language: English Words: 25,471 Chapters: 12/12 Comments: 16 Kudos: 131 Bookmarks: 20 Hits: 6,692

For a moment, Dawn could only sit there and focus on her sore butt, until she realized how wet it felt as well. Her cheeks burned red as the undeniable truth hit her. Against her deepest wishes, Dawn had made the last jump from leaking to fully peeing herself.But first, she had other things to take care of. Her Riolu needed some care after such a rough fight, and he was probably worried about her to boot. More importantly, she really wanted to get cleaned up now, preferably before anyone saw her wet skirt and undies. The nearby river seemed like a good place to get all that done, and maybe take a break while she was at it. That's really gross," Stacy said as Gilbert shook the bottle full of pee in her direction causing her to run away from him. I’m… not gonna make it to the next city like this,” she admitted while glancing to some nearby bushes. “I guess I just have to find a good spot and…” Look it's kind of hard for me to go like this, it's really embarrassing," Stacy said. "Just give me a minute okay."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment