276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dragons Den Mens Mr Tumbles Kit Waistcoat & Bowtie Kids Entertainer Fancy Dress Costume

£9.475£18.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Series 11 (Something Special – We're All Friends) (2018) In 2018, a new series, "Something Special – We're All Friends" starring Justin Fletcher as Mr Tumble as The Unsmiling Principle featuring Mr Tumble, [3] which sees the Mr Tumble, and introduced the "Tumble Tapp in Spotty Bag", and follows him throughout his early life. More recently I appeared as Mr Perks in the London production of The Railway Children, which was staged in a popup theatre at Kings Cross. But as technology changed and small computers with touchscreens had come along, we decided to use a screen instead. This format change has also included a change in location, and introduced the Tumble Tapp, a personalized iPad showing the "special things" to look for. Mr Tumble wants to play in his paddling pool, but it's raining outside, so he decides to play a dressing-up game indoors instead.

Mr Tumble Outfit - Etsy UK

I had voiced other animal characters in the past: Doodles the dog in The Tweenies and Timmy the dog from The Famous Five animated series, but had never provided the voice of a sheep! John Williams is another favourite of mine; in some of his scores I think you can hear influences from the work of Korngold. It is aired on the CBeebies channel and is currently the longest running CBeebies programme and the longest running preschool series in Britain.

In 2012, a new series, "Something Special – We're All Friends" started, introducing some minor changes to the "Out and About" format. I would love to have gone to the Oscars but due to the travel restrictions in place at the time, it wasn’t possible. The man who served me, with a very matter-of-fact approach said to his colleague: “Dave, can you pass me some tissues for Mr Tumbles. The earlier series of the show were taken out of re-run rotation sometime in the early 2010's; CBeebies only airs the past 2-3 most recent series, currently Series 11-13.

Mr Tumble Bag - Etsy UK Mr Tumble Bag - Etsy UK

But one of the hardest characters to play is Wizard Tripwick, as the costume is incredibly heavy and I quite often trip over the beard, as it is over a metre long! Series 12 (Something Special – We're All Friends) (2020) Series 12 was filmed from August 2019 to October 2020. Quite a lot of people I meet are quite surprised at how tall I am and wonder how I manage to fit into the television. You would then get to meet all of your passengers and maybe have a sing-song in the carriages every now and then!I play five characters on screen at the same time so I have to film each character individually and also remembering how they interact with each other in each take.

Something Special - CBeebies - BBC Something Special - CBeebies - BBC

The name of the programme derives from the idea that all children, irrespective of their position on the learning spectrum, are special. Your comic timing with Robert the Robot [on CBeebies show Justin’s House] always reminds me of Laurel and Hardy – who inspires your characters?There are three circles, each a different colour and the three items to look for are hiding behind them. Mr Tumble has made a stage and is organising a singing competition between Aunt Polly and Grandad Tumble.

Tumble - CBeebies - BBC Meet Grandad Tumble - CBeebies - BBC

Series 3 "Out and About" (2008) The first "Out and About" series featured Justin wandering out of the white studio set through the magic doors and into a different location set within the UK. One of my favourite composers is Erich Korngold, who was an Austrian composer, and I particularly like his scores to Errol Flynn films such as The Adventures of Robin Hood and The Sea Hawk. I think Rik Mayall had an amazing range of facial expressions and I picked up a lot of tips from him as I developed my own comedy characters. When the programme Something Special was being developed about 20 years ago, I was asked to present the first four episodes.Series 10 (Something Special – We're All Friends) (2016) In 2016, a new series, "Something Special – We're All Friends" starring Justin Fletcher as Mr Tumble as The Unsmiling Principle featuring Mr Tumble, [3] which sees the Mr Tumble, and introduced the "Tumble Tapp in Spotty Bag", and follows him throughout his early life. Tumble was so busy tidying the platform he didn't realize that his watch had stopped and now the train is coming to the station! The degree of control you have over your face muscles to sell an idea/emotion/joke to kids is amazing. I have worn a smaller beard recently playing the part of Father Christmas in this year’s CBeebies Christmas show, The Night Before Christmas.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment