276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Silver Cross - Motion All Size 360 - Toddler Car Seat - Travel Isofix Car seat - 5 Point Safety Harness - 360 Rotation - Newborns - 12yrs - Almond

£197.5£395.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Motion All Size 360 is a fully rotating all-size, all-stage car seat suitable from newborn to 12 years of age. With removable inserts made from soft naturally anti-bacterial bamboo fabrics and an adjustable eight-position headrest, Motion All Size 360 grows with your child ensuring they’re always in the most comfortable position. Easy clean, sustainable eco fabrics made from recycled plastic bottles, alongside a breathable bamboo soft touch fabric, great for sensitive skin It has a “Grow with Me” infant and body support that can be adjusted to fit your growing child and this seat will last from birth up to the age of four or 18kg. It secures via Isofix and the base is included in the price. Super-soft, anti-bacterial bamboo fabric that’s breathable and hypoallergenic, for the ultimate in comfort.

Other features include an extended rearward facing mode, adjustable headrest and newborn insert, a side-loading position – which makes it easier for you to strap your baby in – plus a five-point safety harness and Side Protection System (SPS). The Nextkid comes with four recline positions, which you can adapt as your child grows, and ventilation throughout ensures the passenger remains cool and comfy on the road. The seat proved super easy to install with the secure Isofix system, with no signs of wobble when the child gets in and out. It’s also approved according to R129 regulation. Sarah: Now my daughter has reached the ‘terrible twos’ she soon lets me know when she doesn’t want to do something – like being strapped into a car seat. This sensor pairs with an app and warns you if your child isn’t strapped in correctly, monitors the seat’s ambient temperature to make sure they don’t get too hot or cold and will send a notification when they’ve been sat in the seat too long. We spoke to these real parent testers to get their review... How did this product make your life easier?

Footmuffs

I've read on this forum that the Silver Cross should be avoided as a car seat trying to do too many things at once does it badly - but I can't actually find any evidence for this, it has the iSize certification and I don't believe it's been ADAC tested - can anybody shed any light on this? I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place, but I can't actually seem to find detailed safety reports for any car seats other than those tested by ADAC?

The Q series dummies are much better engineered than the older P series dummies which means their level of movement is much more lifelike and the offer better repeatability. The overall score is an average rating, broken down into scoring for several elements including Crash Safety, Ease of use, Ergonomics, Pollutants, and ease of cleaning.

Feeding

The former means you don’t have to lug a heavy car seat with you. The downside is you’ll likely have to wake the baby to do so. The latter means you can easily transport a sleeping baby from the car to the house or onto a buggy. ADAC test front impact (40mph) and side impact (31mph). More important than the speed tested is the rate of deceleration (how hard the impact is). ADAC test methods use more aggressive decelerations than the regulation i-size vs non i-size doesn't actually make a huge deal of difference to overall safety. The main difference is that i-size seats have to pass a side impact test, so a non i-size seat with good side impact safety can sometimes be just as good. Hi, I wonder if anyone can give any advice on comparing the above car seats (or whether to go for something different entirely!).

This modular design allows you to either lift the car seat out in one go or take your little one ergonomically out in the soft carrier, leaving the safety shell in the car. This makes moving your baby – especially if they’re sleeping – to and from your car easy. This car seat is compatible with all Maxi-Cosi stroller frames, too. Kelly: I do feel that this product matches other similar products on the market in many ways so I would find it hard to separate this product as a stand out above the rest. I have experience using the Joie 360 and I have found both models to be very similar. I would perhaps say that the Silver Cross Model offers a slight edge in terms of comfort. My daughter seems to be sitting in a better position and as the product / Isofix isn't as chunky she has more room to stretch out our legs. ADAC score the car seat across 5 key areas, safety, ergonomics, chemical content, ease of cleaning, how easy it is to fit. Combining all of these to give an overall publicly available score In ADAC testing, the lower the score, the better the rating. With a crash test score of 2.5, the Motion All Size 360 is somewhat ahead of the competitor products in the all-stage category. An impressive safety score together with the 360 rotation and large range of use (Birth to 12 years) the Motion offers the best all round safety, features, and value! Be aware that it’s not advised to keep a baby in a car seat for longer than two hours. If your journey is longer than that, the NHS suggests pulling over and taking the child out for a short time before continuing on your way. What are the UK laws?

Outlet Nursery Furniture

It also features installation guides for Cybex’s car seats, as well as how-to videos. What’s more, you can buy the Sensor Safe clip separately and it works with Cybex Platinum and Gold car seats. Key specs – Group: 0/0+; Item weight: 1.7kg; Attachment method: Isofix; Additional features: Pushchair attachment available, 360-degree rotation

We put the seat through its paces with a fairly tall five-year-old, who looked fully supported and secure once fastened in. The side wings delivered extra comfort when he fell asleep, offering a comfy place to support his head. Our previous car seat didn’t rotate and it was a real battle at times to get her in. Being able to spin this car seat to face me has made it so much easier, saving me time and energy on the nursery run. The seat is very easy to rotate – you just have to press one button. I also find the straps easy to alter as the adjustment button is more visible than on our previous car seat so no more rooting around to find it. My daughter looks super comfy in this seat – there is plenty of padding and the bamboo fabric is lovely and soft (Silver Cross claims it is both anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic). However, you do pay a premium for the superior materials.

Car Safety Centre

At Silver Cross, we’re meticulous about safety. The Motion All Size 360 has been rigorously tested to offer the best in protection. It’s the only car seat to meet the latest R129/03

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment