276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Giving Up The Game: Revealing The Games People Play

£6.28£12.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Grinding out her cigarette when the bell goes off, Amy makes her way to the cafeteria. She discards plan after plan, each more elaborate than the last. She finally decides to just use her mouth to make words when she catches sight of Taylor at the lunch table.

Here we go again... more crying. NC WILL NO CARE BECAUSE IT'S A BUSINESS. People need to understand that the have staff and invest a lot of money in new developments. How do you expect them to pay themselves and put food on the table for their families? Yeah, it’s this theory that Parahumans are driven to fight each other by their powers. While it’s already been well established that powers want to be used, and not using them causes mental issues, Conflict Drive Theory posits that having powers pushes you to get into fights.” Victoria explains, even as Amy rolls her eyes.Yeah, you’re fine. Just eat more to replenish all the fat cells I had to borrow.” Amy drones, leaving the room even as her patient starts thanking her. Honestly, the thankful ones are the worst. She doesn’t want to sit there and listen to people going on and on about how grateful they are that she “saved their life” or “gave them the ability to walk again.”

Taylor wiggles her hand a bit. “Eh, yes and no. The purpose of the police, and I’m including the PRT in the definition of police, is to enforce laws. Refusing to enforce laws equally between capes and non-capes is kind of a big problem. Ratty jeans, old hoodie, and slightly bent glasses. Not exactly “rich and connected enough to pay her way in out of season.”It’s really not. You want the smartphone because otherwise I can’t send you cat pictures. Also, you can use the internet with a smartphone, which will make it easier to look things up on the go.” I say, leading her towards the Lord’s Market. I blush furiously. I don’t know exactly what aura refers to, although my first thought would be a parahuman power. “Sorry, I’m just a bit overwhelmed.” I say, trying to defuse the situation. “What do you mean by aura anyway?” Speaking of, Taylor fits right in with the rest of her friend group, which makes it so much easier for Amy to spend time with her. By the rest of her friend group, Amy obviously means Victoria. Victoria is all that matters really. Of course. You should get a phone soon if you can. It’s really not safe to be out and about in this city without one.” Victoria says, with the rest of the group echoing their agreement. One of my powers is an Aura that affects emotions, and I used to have trouble controlling it.” Victoria explains. “After…”

it's a business but the business could be managed way better and get way more money if they would care just a little bit, a pay to win game without players is boring Probably just want to use his name.” Amy says, catching me off guard. I hadn’t realized she was listening.Taylor looks at me, her hazel eyes seeming to pierce my soul. It makes me blush a bit. “Sure, I can see about sending you some edited passages.” She says with a smile.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment