276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Biola BIO ETHANOL DEEP FOREST' FRAGRANCE (2 LITER)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Only use recommended pebbles and logs in your bioethanol fireplace. Where do I place my ceramic pebbles and logs in my bioethanol fireplace?

The all-natural, clean burning flame of Imaginfires free standing fireplaces add a natural warmth to the space they occupy without the emissions that wood-burning or gas fireplaces create. The stylish, modern designs of our free standing fireplaces mean that they make a great addition to any home and can be moved from room to room and even outside should your decor change. Other benefits include:Outdoor Wall-Mounted Bioethanol Fireplaces: These fireplaces can be mounted on exterior walls, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere in outdoor entertaining areas. In technical terms, bioethanol fireplaces produce around 3 kilowatt-hours (kWh) of heat when the fuel gauge is fully open. Only process Personal Data relating to its management (or otherwise) of the auction in accordance with the regulations of the Data Protection Act; One of the best things about a bioethanol fireplace is that you can unwrap it, fill it with fuel, and immediately enjoy a natural flame. There’s no special installation necessary, and you don’t need a flue or a chimney.

If you intend to use our fireplaces outdoors, please keep them covered with a waterproof cover when not in use and do not store outdoors all year round. Wipe up any spillages before you light your fire - this will help contain the flame within the fuel box. Can my ceramic accessories touch the glass of my bioethanol fireplace? We recommend removing all ceramic pebbles and logs before refilling the fuel tank — that way, you’ll avoid accidentally spraying bioethanol over your ornamental logs and stones. They’ll be hot if you have been using your fire, so let them cool down before you move them.The Buyer shall be responsible for any injury to and/or death of any person resulting from the removal of his lot (s) and shall fully indemnify and keep indemnified, the Auctioneers against any such liability whether or not such injury and/or death was caused by the negligence of the Buyer, his employees or agents.

To ensure that our customers stay as safe as possible, Imaginfires are constantly updating and improving our biofires. This means that our ethanol fireplace safety features have been tested by a world-renowned testing laboratory to ensure they meet the new British and European safety standard BS EN 16647:2015. Customers can rest assured that we only sell products that we would and have been delighted to install in our own homes. What makes bioethanol fires safe indoors? If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. We recommend using our own-brand ceramic pebbles and logs only. This is because we have tested them for safety — we can’t verify the suitability or performance of any other products, which may impact combustion quality and cause potential harm. Looking for a traditional fire basket design to enhance that unloved old fireplace? Then the Anya bioethanol fireplace insert is perfect for you.Recovering or saving abandoned, condemned, damaged, deteriorated, discarded, incomplete, obsoleted, or worn property for recycling, refabricating, restoration, reuse, or scrapping.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment