276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Airistech 5G Dry Herb Vaporizer for Aromatherapy Herbs, Herbal Vaporizer with 360° Heating Structure Ceramic Chamber, 3 Temps Setting,2 Optional Mouthpieces Vaporizer No Nicotine (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Introducing, the Airistech Herbva 5G a premium, compact dry herb vaporizer that uses a healthy ceramic heating chamber for production of pure vapour. There are 2 mouthpieces available to use: flat mouthpiece for portability and glass mouthpiece for a better taste.

First of all, the airflow is extremely tight, even without herb loaded in. Next is the factory smell which doesn’t dissipate. There are 2 other preset temperature settings available. You can toggle between these 3 settings by pressing the button once. I want to buy a Herbva 5G vape, for cannabis vaping, and I wanted to get some opinions about a specific aspect of it: the smell. Using the ceramic heating chamber with waxes or essential oil with damage the device if any material drips into the heating element. Abysmal, abhorrent, terrible. Not enough adjectives can effectively describe the experience of vaping from the Viva or Mig vapor Matrix.The Airis Herbva 5G was named “ The Dry Herb One” on our Friends-inspired 5 Best Airis Vapes Review article. It also features on our Best Dry Herb Vape shortlist! Using the Herbva 5G is as simple as it gets. First of all, we recommend you to ‘burn it off’ by turning it on (with 5 presses on the power button) and let it run a session with an empty chamber. This helps to burn off any manufacturing residues that may be left on surfaces. when turn on the device, your temperature will be set as 390°F(the low temperature), a green flashing LED light will appear indicating that your device start the

We’d certainly recommend shelling a bit more for something like we’ve mentioned above, the results will speak for themselves. To charge, use the provide micro USB cable, a LED light will appear: solid = charging, disappear= full charge Alex is a herb enthusiast, long time vaporizer lover, writer and filmmaker. He is also a board and video game nerd with a penchant for hosting a weekly board game night. Partygoers have been heard saying things like “is anyone else going to show up?” and “I don’t think I can make it next week”. He strives to make people laugh at every opportunity and sees herbs as a helpful tool in doing so. With a reasonably good temperature range of 149-224°C or 300-435°F, there’s plenty of potentials to finely tune and control the temperature at which the material vapes.

Airistech Herbva 5G Vaporizer Australia - Black

Alex is a cannabis enthusiast, long time vaporizer lover, writer and filmmaker. He is also a board and video game nerd with a penchant for hosting a weekly board game night. Partygoers have been heard saying things like “is anyone else going to show up?” and “I don’t think I can make it next week”. He strives to make people laugh at every opportunity and sees cannabis as a helpful tool in doing so. The Herbva 5G has three temperature settings - this is indicated by the LED light above the power button. My current Herbva is fine I love it. It's simple reliable and easy to use. I've read some negative comments here but haven't experienced anything bad myself. The Airistech Herbva 5G vaporizer is one of the worlds smallest vape pens. It fits snugly in the palm of your hand, it’s light, portable, and discreet. Heat up time is only 20-30 seconds so you’ll be vaping in no time. It has 3 temperature settings, a ceramic chamber, and 2 mouthpieces (one for portability, and a longer glass mouthpiece for better taste). Budget conduction vapes can only get so good, and the Herbva 5G doesn’t quite get close to the best or even good quality conduction ovens. The heater is lethargic, the vapor production is low, the vapor path is very short and produces hot vapor, and really just performs poorly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment