276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CODE Beautiful Eye Primer and Under Eye Concealer | Eye concealers | Eyeshadow Primer | Eye Lift - The Antidote To Tired Eyes | Vegan & Cruelty Free | LLE Lid Lift Enhance (Light Hearted)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Trinny London brushes are fantastic, on my Instagram makeup tutorial I used the Trinny London Conceal/Eye Contour T-Brush, it is experty angled to reach just where you need it to, it easily blends eye makeup and I find it works amazingly with CODE LLE. If you have any questions, or are concerned about potential allergens or other ingredients, message the seller. Simple, easy and quick, better than a brow pencil, it comes in three shades, black, brown and bronze. Add to that the fact that it looks lovely and really brightens up my eyes, and it is an overall win/win situation. Don't forget to use fifty-15 for 15% off and follow them on Instagram for lots of makeup tips and tutorials.

Use a finishing spray on your entire face like the Urban Decay All Nighter, it is a waterproof setting spray that helps your makeup last for up to 16 hours! To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Code Lid Lift Enhance works great on your eyelids and some ladies also use as an under eye enhancer. I love these products and use them most days for a natural look, although you can bump the look up easily if needed.

I have already spoken to them about it previously and they just said they have no issues with their lids.If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. This multi-functional superstar has a combination of moisturising and lifting active ingredients that work together to smooth and soften for a sublimely radiant silky finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment