276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Little Big Things: The Inspirational Memoir of the Year

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This uplifting and colourful new musical is a life-affirming reminder about the transformative power of family, and how sometimes it really is the little things which matter the most. Coast Guard Reading List and a recommended reading, US Coast Guard Auxiliary District 13 Division 7 Blog, 5 February 2011

BSL: Wednesday 18th October 2023 @ 7:30pm;Audio Described: Friday 27th October 2023 @ 2:30pm; Captioned Performance: Thursday 9th November 2023 @ 7:30pm Theatres use "dynamic pricing." Seat prices change according to demand for a particular performance. Prices below were compiled as booking originally opened. Current prices are advised at time of enquiry. Paralysed from the shoulders down in an accident at age just 17, Henry Fraser wrote a best selling autobiography about his experiences.All success in an enterprise comes from valuing and engaging people, The Economic Times, 6 August 2010 Row C is still very close to the stage. They’re comfortable, though they do make you sit up straight. Legroom is limited, but much better than row A (which are cramped), but still next to no space for coats, bags etc.. C1 and C2 are at the end of the row, affording a little more room for whoever takes the row end seat. That said, the aisles are often in use (in The Little Big Things they have ramps) so don’t expect to be able to put items alongside.

Triumph, however, is no mean feat. Among stories of disability, there is no shortage of trauma and hardship, and The Little Big Things makes a convincing case instead for the power of gumption, gladness and gusto. This is most movingly expressed deep in Act 2, when the uninjured Fraser tells his older, disabled self: “I can’t wait to become you.” Night bus numbers: (Tottenham Ct Rd Station) 7, 10, 14, 24, 134, 242, N7, N29, N35, N68, N73, N253, N279; (New Oxford St) 25, 176, 390, N1, N8, N41, N55, N98, N171, N207 Experience this awe-inspiring true-story about an ordinary young man on an extraordinary journey, and be the first to see this world premiere production at @sohoplace Theatre in London.Speaking about the show, Fraser told BBC News, “There have been many things that have happened since my accident that I never thought about in life, never planned and really surprised me, in a great way. This musical is one of those moments. The guys have been great to work with and the moment they played me a couple of songs I was sold.” Inspiring story told by an outstanding cast, struggling for words to describe this beautiful production. The cast also includes Jordan Benjamin (Dom), Rebecca Bowden (Surgeon), Jamie Chatterton (Tom), Tom Oliver (Marco), Malinda Parris (Dr Graham), Cleve September (Will) and Amy Trigg (Agnes) with Stephen John Davis, Elena Pitsiaeli, George Salmon, Amy West and Joseph Wolff. The Little Big Things is a vibrant and uplifting new British musical that paints a vivid picture of resilience and personal growth, reminding us that it’s the small, seemingly insignificant moments that hold the greatest significance.

Can Tom Peters Help Us Find Excellence In An America That Needs To Re-Set Its Thinking? Huffington Post, 1 April 2010The Little Big Things CastEd Larkin makes his West End theatre debut as Henry Fraser and Jonny Aimes portrays the artist in his younger years. Moreover, while there is a single humorous scene involving a painfully trapped part of the anatomy, true realities of disabled life - the humiliation of double incontinence, the constant form filling and horrific bureaucratic incompetence and brutality, simply just the living by the minute stress, are ignored in a missed opportunity. Outstanding lighting and video design from Howard Hudson and Luke Halls respectively adds a considerable amount throughout. Painting with light, animation and illumination melding in constantly dazzling and important ways to augment the story must be award-winning at some point. The performances are strong too, and Parris is a particular highlight along with Amy Trigg’s plain-speaking physiotherapist (“shit happens,” she sings).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment