276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BikeParka STASH Waterproof Bicycle Cover

£17.475£34.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

OOOH I need this so much. Bike currently outside getting hammered by the elements & I’ve lost two covers to the violent wind that hurtles up the side of our house. Keep Your Bike in Riding Shape: Best Bike Tool Kits ● Best Repair Stands ● Best Bike Pumps The Best Bike Covers Not everyone uses a bike cover, nor needs one, but for those who do, there's a new kid in town, and he means business. Both feature high quality Oxford fabric with double stitching for enhanced durability. The seams are heat-sealed to ensure that no moisture can seep through. As such, this cover protects against winter conditions like rain, snow and ice, but will also keep your bike safe in summer when UV rays and dust are a problem.

Park my Perky Condor Tourer when Pouring and Parky in Urban Bristol Under a Blue Bike Parka, Please! I’d cover my electric Raleigh bike – got to keep those circuits dry in the Glasgow climate now the weather’s getting worse! I can’t carry my electric bike up front steps, so sometimes street is the only option , I and my bike desperately need the TLC of the Bike ParkaLooks great and great coverage of the whole bike. Most covers say they are waterproof but are not great so this will be handy. All BikeParkas are made from tough RipStop fabric so shouldn't rip. Accidents can happen however, so if needed your BikeParka can easily be fixed with a tent repair kit.

This would go over our everyday bike which has a child seat and save me using up all our plastic bags to keep seats dry! It wouldn't have been a problem for most road and gravel bikes, but was slightly at odds with Storm Skin's claim that the cover is suitable for most machines, including e-bikes and mountain bikes, which often come with bars wider than 65cm. This seemed a shame, as I could see this being very popular for e-bikes, given the protection it offers. This would be perfect for my Bridgestone angelino bike. It has an integrated baby seat which makes it a bit too bulky to fit in the shed so it has to live outside. Would keep the baby’s (and my!) bum dry! This would be great to counter the noise and hassle of the tarpaulin and stall clips I currently use to cover my bike Bike Parka is the perfect choice for our hard Scottish winter. I will carefuĺly protect my vintage Orange c16r with this fabulous cover.Does it have grab handles? These can help when both adding and removing the cover, and also just for knowing the right way to position the cover if it otherwise seems unclear. If its raining really hard while out and about maybe stop and put over bike and rider and wait for a gap in the rain 🙂 It would be ideal to cover my trusty Paul Hewitt touring cycle. It deserves a good winter coat after all the miles it has carried me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment