276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Growing up Sissy Baby (The Adult Baby Real Life Collection)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mistress Rosemarie would serve me a delicious meal at the start of each period, Baby food fit for a baby. It indicates that he is ready for us to begin his serious masturbation, and coupled with his medicinal drink, it will bring about a permanent change in his first visit to the hospital. Sizzles of shiny rubber accompanied their aprons, which they unhooked from the closet and opened out into two expanses of white rubber.

Whenever we watched Mass on Television, it was always very uncomfortable because I had to sit up straight in a Hard straight-backed chair. His hands were satin-mittened and his knees were fastened into cuffs that were connected by just two chain links. He was dressed in one of his wife's short sleeved blouses in white bubbled polyester with a rounded collar across his shoulders, with one of her bras underneath that gave him a bust.His wife snorted with reassurance as she heard the dulcet tones of his crying from inside the panty. His wife and her mother were laughing as they scrambled on the mat in their skirts, tying the ribbons from his legs onto the D-rings that peeped up at the edges of the mat. She congratulated me on doing very well, but the real test for a Pledge was to hold it in with a finishing enema. Can you and Nurse Willow take Baby Cockless along there, and Ms Shaw and her mother can watch you make him cry.

His nurses invited the two women who had just arrived to feel his penis for him as he hung defencelessly between them.He was so eager in his surrenders from then on, that Arlene and Elizabeth hugged each other as they watched his ejaculations spurt into his panties, while the ladies in the gallery applauded and laughed and congratulated Arlene on the start of another successful babyfication. It folded up between his legs, each rubber wing folded firmly across, and was fastened with four fasteners up each side of his belly. They were in pale pink scented rubber with plenty of fullness, then a crimped cuff and a rubber frill at each leg. cooed Nurse Sweetbotham with a grin, and his arms were kept out of the way as clear plastic pants with nursery toys printed all over them were pulled up his legs until all the elastics fitted tightly. Now ladies, we'll see how to shut up an inveterate cry-baby, using one of the most effective instruments available: two or three pairs of his mother-in-law's panties.

Mistress Rosemarie also had said that if I could not control myself like a proper sissy during the hour, then I would sit in my mess like a sissy baby until the hour was up. Many times she was subjected to this punishment of baby food and Castor Oil which resulting in several humiliating accidents for her.I was successful at that, but the glass of water every hour finally go to me and I pee-ed in my diaper. yes," and she took a control pad from the pocket of her apron and made an adjustment to his restraints. They wore dominant dresses in taffeta filled out with deep layers of soft silk petticoats, designed to provide a soft bed for a naked adult baby to sink into if that was what the nurses needed. His high heels made it impossible for Arnold Wimpington to plant his feet in any way, and he was led easily across the foyer between his nurses and into the day centre where they followed a familiar route before coming to a door he knew only too well, with its notice: The Rubber Baby Room. Before she had got as far as the living room, Ellis burst into tears, and was sent to his room while his mother shared a few words with the secretary about her son's induction at the following day's college assembly.

Even Arlene could see that he was heaving on his wrist straps to try and push his groin deep into the petticoat with his pointed rubber panties. In its place he was dressed in a wide pair of rubber panties in a creamy beige, in slightly ribbed latex, loud in its slippery sizzles as the panty was drawn up his legs and arranged round his delicate baby parts. It's all right," said Nurse Smoothing, securing his mittens to each side of his bloomers, where they were slotted into external pockets and buttoned in place at his wrists.

I was so thankful that you had given me the opportunity to erase demerits, but Mistress Rosemarie made it so hard and unfair I had almost not chance to succeed. It is even harder for a sissy like myself to follow the rules and requirements of a Sissy Sorority Pledge. There were no other babies or sissies at this hour of the morning, but six or eight women were waiting for the treatment rooms to open for spectators at 9am. When the baby had been re-positioned, she undid the ribbons that held his pacifier in his mouth so that he cried out loud from his state of anguish. It elevated her in one stroke to a new prominence at the High School and in the social life of the neighbourhood, since Ellis would be in great demand at dozens of events around town.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment