276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Baby Bio 80534248 Houseplant Drip Feeders, 4 x 40ml - Ready To Use House Plant Food - Easy Care Fertiliser for Supporting Healthy Growth and Vibrant Blooms - Automatic Plant Feeder

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dehydration can also cause aerial roots (which are orchid roots that grow from the stalk or out of the pot) to look wrinkled. Their journey into the hearts and homes of plant enthusiasts can be traced back to the 19th century when botanical explorers ventured into remote corners of the world, unearthing these extraordinary flowers.

Baby Bio Drip Feeders For Houseplants (4 Pack) Baby Bio Drip Feeders For Houseplants (4 Pack)

Make certain you do not overfertilize and use Baby Bio as described on the label, as well as keep tomatoes healthy.Furthermore, they may reduce the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides, both of which have both environmental and human consequences. These orchid care tips will walk you through five key areas so you can keep your plants in tip-top condition and enjoy beautiful blooms year after year.

Baby Bio Houseplant care Liquid Drip feeder 40ml, Pack of 4

If the sun streams directly in through your window, you need to find another spot for your indoor orchid – or draw the blinds! Slow-release, dry fertilizers, such as worm castings or other organic materials, should be used instead. Baby Bio Organic Houseplant food, which contains seaweed, encourages plant growth while also assisting in the establishment of natural resistance to disease, is intended for houseplants with strong root systems.

So for example, if the packet tells you to dilute one teaspoon and feed monthly, you need to divide that by four and dilute 1/4 teaspoon to feed weekly. I think if you tend to forget about your houseplants it’s a good idea to try ones that show really obvious signs of needing attention – I have a Peace Lily and it goes all floppy when it needs a drink so it kind-of reminds me!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment