276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

£18£36Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Year: 2015 | Publisher: Ravensburger, Wonder Forge | Designer: Forrest-Pruzan Creative, Rob Stoddard | Artist: NA They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

Editor's Note (September 2023): This product review was originally written and published in 2019. To make sure we are still recommending the best products for your needs, we recently reviewed this story to make sure it is still accurate and that we stand by what we wrote. Despite newer models and options being available, we still feel confident that this product is one of the best choices, and therefore have included it in The Best Board Games for Kids. Many board games have small pieces. These pieces present choking hazards to small children, especially toddlers age 3 and under, so use caution when storing them in a home with babies and toddlers. You may wish to keep them on a top shelf or in a garage. Make sure the game’s number of players matches your needs. Some games can only be played by two to four individuals, while others allow for as many as 12 players. While Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game is still far from a perfect game, I think it is a considerable improvement over the original game. This is mostly due to the fact that it focuses on what the original game did best while getting rid of everything that didn’t add to the experience. Searching for the objects is fun. Spinning a spinner and moving the corresponding number of spaces is not fun. I have always enjoyed this find the hidden object gameplay, and it holds up pretty well in the card game.

Retina: a light sensitive layer that lines the interior of the eye. It is composed of light sensitive cells known as rods and cones. The human eye contains about 125 million rods, which are necessary for seeing in dim light. Cones, on the other hand, function best in bright light. There are between 6 and 7 million cones in the eye and they are essential for receiving a sharp accurate image and for distinguishing colours. The retina works much in the same way as film in a camera.

Vision occurs when light enters the eye through the pupil. With help from other important structures in the eye, like the iris and cornea, the appropriate amount of light is directed towards the lens. Board games can also be used to teach younger children important life lessons. Kids will need to learn how to follow rules, take turns and practice humility whether winning or losing when playing board games. Fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination are also improved, as little ones work on moving their pieces around the board. Search for hidden Disney treasures to mover along the board faster! With over 1000 things to find, you’ll want to shout, “I found it!” for hours. Iris: regulates the amount of light that enters your eye. It forms the coloured, visible part of your eye in front of the lens. Light enters through a central opening called the pupil. You see, as an incurably hopeless, wish-upon-a-star daydreamer, when my first baby boy came into my life, I swiftly realised that being the parent you thought you would be, and creating family memories to treasure in the way you imagined before your baby was born [and keeping you awake all night] is a real challenge.Choroid: the middle layer of the eye between the retina and the sclera. It also contains a pigment that absorbs excess light so preventing blurring of vision. My first-grader, his friends, and a few of their preschool siblings loved this game, and I genuinely enjoyed looking for the hidden pictures alongside them. So, besides the enormously long 6-foot board [which comes in three sections, not one huuuuge piece], in the box is:

Using bright colors like the Candyland board game so that it is pleasing to look at, Eye Found It aids kid’s concentration levels like other games such as Memory. Father Christmas has quite a few board games on his lists this year that our two bigger boys are hoping for – they’ve seen me and their Daddy playing them recently [thanks to a huge board game collector selling some of his collection at IBM] and realised that all fun does not need to stem from Minecraft for all eternity and that there is a world beyond the watching of tutorials on YouTube and the perpetual adoration of Dan TDM. Optic disc: the visible (when the eye is examined) portion of the optic nerve, also found on the retina. The optic disc identifies the start of the optic nerve where messages from cone and rod cells leave the eye via nerve fibres to the optic centre of the brain. This area is also known as the 'blind spot’. The huge 1.8m game board includes 12 beloved Disney realms. Journey through Radiator Springs, Neverland, and many more on your way to Cinderella’s Castle.

How vision works

Lens: a transparent structure situated behind your pupil. It is enclosed in a thin transparent capsule and helps to refract incoming light and focus it onto the retina. A cataract is when the lens becomes cloudy, and a cataract operation involves the replacement of the cloudy lens with an artificial plastic lens. Why we love it: If you’re able to find a suitable card game for your kids, then you would agree that they are a great way to aid their developing young minds. We believe that Eye Found It is one such game while also being a lot of fun. Playing Eye Found It – What You’ll Need.

There is barely (or barely if you’re looking at the 100 acres wood card!) any setup needed, meaning that kids can set the game up by themselves if required. Before electronics were so readily available, families spent rainy days inside playing board games. There are a number of benefits associated with playing these games, which is why they are still an excellent choice for passing time.

Follow the same rules to the game; only use all of the cards, including the 5 dealt at the game’s beginning. Optic nerve: leaves the eye at the optic disc and transfers all the visual information to the brain. Kids are notorious for losing things. Don’t fret if some of your game pieces go missing. You can buy replacement pieces for most games, which means you won’t have to shell out the money for a whole new game.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment