276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Change Your Paradigm, Change Your Life: Flip That Switch Now!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In this book, Proctor explores the power of shifting one's mindset and paradigms to achieve greater success and fulfillment. The concept boils down to the importance of repetition, of meditation, and on engaging your imagination until it sparks hope.

there could be something really bothering you about a situation but just when you change the perspective, the situation looses its power and you could be thinking about it very differently. Things like "people will tell you knowledge is power but that's not true, the application of knowledge is power". You really have to FEEL the change, dig deep and understand yourself, and apply your desired changes in day to day life.When you take the people out of the hotel, you don’t have a hotel anymore; you have a building full of stuff. I was thankfully able to pull out some nuggets from this book but I feel like the good parts were only enough to make maybe one total chapter. He helped a lot of people with his speeches and words and therefore, I’ve read him too because I do believe in the power of energy, emotions, universal laws and the power of attraction. Also, a note to any future readers, some of this book is based on the law of attraction and belief in God. It's like brainwashing, only in this case you're brainwashing yourself, intentionally, and for a positive purpose.

A series of interview questions put to the late, great Bob Proctor - one of the all time classic self help gurus.I realize that there are those who value the Secret and the “if you can envision it, it can happen” self-help BS, but essentially building an industry on other people’s desire for better has led to stuff like this being viewed as valid. By understanding and changing our paradigms, we can create significant positive changes in our lives. To get in harmony with what we want , we have to study continuously and we the only one responsible to change our vibration state. I liked the gratitude routine of writing 10 things you’re grateful for and sending love to people you don’t like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment