276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Incontournable Blue Lady

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've had a few experiences of the ghostly sort. mostly in a pub in tingley where they say the old cellar man george still works away through the night. heavy doors opening on their own, glasses tidied away over night, strange smells, cold drafts, chairs on tables in the morning that were not there the night before. SPOOKAAAY. Also the ghost of kirkstall abbey (the mad monk as we once called him) is that of a lay brother whom went mad after his brother was killed by highway men on his way from fountains abbey the monk went mad with guilt and began carving his brothers initials into the abbey grounds these can still be seen in the small bench nooks around the ruins. In 1971, the ball was launched as a gateway for the MCCF by Lady Mamo, wife of Sir Anthony, then Governor General and later first President. Lady Mamo had announced that in view of the growing number of voluntary organisations, the organising committee had created a fund to distribute the proceeds to those most needing help.

i have seen a ghost, i was sleeping and then a woke up to a moaning sound, and i saw a little boy in my mirror, and he was bleeding The blue colour theme expresses a sensual boldness. The fragrance comes in a gracefully curved blue glass bottle with a golden collar accentuated with a light blue ribbon. The clear cap resembles a lady’s hat, while the classy blue box features a lady’ shape in a contrasting white colour. I was at the temple newsem and I felt a draft of air on my arm then I looked on my arm and I saw a lady walking around I told my mum and when she came the lady had gone. We were playing out out near morrisons car park in hunslet when we saw this blured figure we looked again and saw a boy he looked pale and very young about 6 years old he was there for about 3 seconds and he dissapeard we have not seen him since. The Blue Lady tale was especially popular with pupils of the former Bishop Lovett Middle School in Ryde. She was held responsible for scary happenings in the ‘dungeons’ (basement beneath the school). Whenever an object fell from a shelf in the cellars, apparently she was to blame. She was also said to have haunted the woods below the school.

Useful extras...

Gopal Krishna has filed a fresh application with the Supreme Court on 4 October. The application is seeking At kirkstall abbey museum i was going to the abbey when i looked through the the window and a white figure flow past me it was scary i was coming home from work in the early hours of the morning about half 4, i was in a taxi with a friend and we were driving up kirkstall road and then turned at the traffic lights to go 2 bramley (sorry i dont no the names of the roads very well) wen i looked out of the window and saw the ghost of a young to middle aged woman all in white walking along the path at the side of the road next to an old wall that runs all the way along the road, she was coming frm the phone box and walking away from it with her head down the only other person who saw her was the taxi driver and he didnt believe in them untill now.i have seen this lady a number off times now and she always seems to be around the phone box..... i have also seen a strange mist on the pelican crossing, what looks like a little boy or girl running accross the road just abit further up from where the lady has been seen and at the traffic lights at the end of kirkstall lane. Some believe that if this phrase is repeated three times while looking in a mirror it will bring catastrophic consequences to the speaker. The truth is that the blue lady is probably based on the story of Mary Ingram the grand daughter of Sir Arthur Ingram who extensively rebuilt Temple Newsam house in the early seventeenth century.

It is said these local devil dogs are believed to be the souls of those who weren't baptised as children, and have returned to haunt their parents. Re Johns account of ghost in Kirkgate health & beauty shop I worked there & was aware of ghostly events.Also above this was a hairdressers with a connecting corridor to the beauty shops staff room this too was haunted. history has it that the alley way at the side of the shop (leading to the rear of the corn exchange) was haunted by old woman in a shawl and this is what the lad in the cellar of the shop saw. by highwaymen. As a result she became deranged and for ever afterwards obsessed with hiding herpossessions. Sightings have seen her hunting for her lost belongings, and occasionally she is felt brushing past people on the stairs A lot of friends from the floral club help me out freely. Over 1,500 different species of flowers will decorate the palace balcony, the two chapels, the orchestra and the dancing areas. This colossal effort will take Mrs Sullivan and her helpers three days to complete.

How to make:

The woman behind the magnificent flower sculptures is sprightly Therese Sullivan, 80, who has been doing this job voluntarily for the MCCF for over 20 years. One day we came home from somewhere i cant remember where cause it was a couple of years ago but my mum had left somthing on the table and when we came home it was not on the table it was next to the frige my mum said she hadent moved it my dad said he hadent moved it and i said i had but i haddent i said i did cause it was sooooo spooky but i never moved it al all!! For a full list of activities, please visit: https://www.leeds.gov.uk/museumsandgalleries/about-us/more-than-a-million We think that ghosts are real and mysterious,we'd like to see a real one some day even though we probably never will! During the Great War in 1917, an officer on the staff of the Commander-in-Chief was dressing up for dinner and he noted in the mirror a lady in blue walk across the room. He turned round but saw nobody. At dinner, talk centred around this apparition.

Even now she objects to the painting's popular title of "Green Lady". "There is no such thing as the Green Lady. They made a mistake. There's going to be an auction and I think the name should be right. People say the Green Lady or the Blue Lady, but they should get it right." The world is fluid and sensual as the fragrance created for "Blue Lady": a world in blue, a reference of the freshness of the scent. The Rasasi Blue Lady bottle's silhouette is suggestive of the woman on the advertising. The Rasasi Blue Lady perfume's sensuality dances across the skin with rich notes of succulent peach, attractive plum and delicious apple. My cousion dies 2 years ago, i ahve seen her in Farrow Hill House in Amrley twice stood next to the kitchen door. Alos my Auntie has seen her sat on end of her bed. I was going to bed last week and as I walked through the door i saw a boy i said who are you?He dident reply so i asked again then i noticed he wasent a normal boy he was a ghost he dissapeared i havent been to bed since i cant not with him there the ghost of my bed.

For media enquiries contact:

The blue lady is the best known ghost (there are reputed to be others including a monk in brown robes, a Knight Templar, a small boy who climbs from out a cupboard, and a non-descript misty form). Apparently Screams have been heard from the South Wing, as have the sounds of something, or someone, heavy being dragged across the floor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment