276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Garden Mile Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets Inspired Garden Ornament, Small Premium Home Decor, Essential Wizard Fantasy & Mythical Creatures Feature for the House & for the Flower Bed

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

Leave this Harry Potter theme decoration under the suns scorching heat, the winter snow or heavy downpours, he won't shrink and the colours will remain vibrant. Now that the pot, the main structure, the accessories, and the plants are all gathered, it’s time to put the garden together.DURABLE - Made from resin, and finished with green fabric leaves to the top of the root, this mandrake ties in perfectly with any décor, our statue is weather proof so he can be used all year long indoor or out. Manufactured from resin, these huggers are waterproof and weatherproof making them the perfect garden ornament for all year round. Since I’m currently re-reading the series I made a few different Harry Potter themed ornaments out of wood this year. He would look great hiding in your flowerbeds, on your patio/decking or even as a nice addition to any fairy garden. Lily Bobtail has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and an innate curiosity about the natural world This Lily Bobtail hand-painted garden ornament from the Peter Rabbit garden ornament range is fade-resistant so it can be left outside all year round.

These Harry Potter figurines are not strictly to scale with the castle, but since the castle is on a hill, the perspective actually works. I’m not quite sure what spell Harry and Hermione are casting so you’ll have to use your imagination. HARRY POTTER GIFT - This adorable Mandrake makes the perfect gift for the Harry Potter fan in your life. I used to have them going on my laptop in the kitchen while I baked christmas cookies, but my laptop died a few years ago and now I’m limited to watching them on the livingroom tv, which is not viewable from the kitchen.Complete with intricate detailing and neutral finish, these ornaments are ideal for any size garden and enhancing your natural landscape. When I was choosing miniature garden themes for 2021, a Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle fairy garden was one of the first ideas that popped in my head. Unveiling the Aphrodite Statue: The Most Comprehensive Guide You Must Know Top 9 Popular Large Metal Sculptures for Public Spaces What Is the Difference Between a Marble Ambo and Pulpit?

Of course, YouFine’s artists use chemical coloring methods, so the colors of the sculptures would become more and more natural and beautiful. Because outdoor living is part of modern life, and because your garden deserves the same attention to detail as your home interior, we offer high quality garden ornaments to adorn every type of garden. Stunning stone effect, therefore easy to clean, weatherproof and hand finished it gives a unique and perfectly aged appearance.These craftsmanship include traces of traditional craftsmanship and modern technology of precision casting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment