276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities (For Beginners (Llewellyn's))

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your mind and body are great receivers. Sensitivity to stimuli around you triggers gut feelings on an emotional level. Although you cannot avoid all of your emotional responses, you can protect yourself from many of the unwanted ones. These negative feelings may not have come from within you; they may have come from an outside source.

Rub a tiny drop on your third eye chakra (between your eyebrows). Be careful not to get any in your eyes! On your journey toward psychic development, it is important to understand and practice the technique of psychic protection, or psychic shielding. Whether or not you are psychic, you can use these methods to protect yourself from harboring another person’s negative emotions, either from the physical or spirit worlds. Self-editing is the enemy of good spiritual mediumship. When we start out developing our mediumship, we have a tendency to question the information that we receive. If something sounds a bit strange or nonsensical to us, we don't want to vocalise it for fear of getting it wrong. College Tutor Gary Wright says: 'You've got a lot of information, and people start to filter it to look for what's right. And because they're nervous or uncomfortable, they start to filter out what they've got. You don't want to do that. You want to be very confident and put it across in a professional manner.' If the information is from Spirit, you can rest assured that it's accurate. You can trust it. If you want to become a professional psychic medium, it's important to trust.There will be rare times when strong (but friendly!) Spirit will find a way to get a message through at what may seem like an inappropriate time, even when you are closed down. This is where your sense of responsibility will be called for most… I really don’t recommend rushing up to complete strangers in public places to give them a message, because they may not be open to the spiritual world and you could offend their beliefs, and – they will probably think you are crazy! If a message really has to be passed on, an opportunity will be created (engineered by spirit) so that you have absolute certainty you can speak openly and be heard receptively. I am happy to say these instances of spontaneous “popping open” in public become extremely rare if you do your protection and closing down regularly. In time you will “become” protected by the Spirit world itself as you become more and more in tune with the positive energies it brings to your life. Tune into your heart and choose a name for your Spirit Guide— yes, choose. Allow your intuition and heart to lead you. Your Spirit Guide will be honored with whatever name you choose! claircognizant ('clear knowing') psychics simply know. If you ask the claircognizant psychic, 'How do you know that?', they will respond, 'I just do!' Clairvoyant images and messages often come through in our dreams. For this reason, keeping a dream journal and pen near your bed can be handy. After a while, you might even start seeing patterns or symbols in your dreams! For more, read how to develop psychic sight while you sleep. I’m a big believer in the power of essential oils for almost everything, including psychic development. To strengthen clairvoyance with rosemary oil:

Sit somewhere quiet and focus your energy. Rub your hands together until you can feel the heat building between your palms. This will get your energy flowing. Have you ever noticed than an hour-long TV show is like 30% commercials? (And they don’t even bother to switch them up! It’s the same commercials over and over.) Keep a dream journal. When you first start to develop your psychic abilities, you may start having vivid dreams. This is because your logical mind doesn’t doubt the intuitive guidance you receive while you are sleeping. Keeping a dream journal can also be helpful — and a nice keepsake of your intuitive journey! The Spiritual Awakening binaural beats that I recommend is my favorite for psychic development. If you buy through this link, I will earn a small commission. Dreams can be a powerful source of intuitive guidance. By keeping a dream journal and recording the details ofyour dreams, you can learn to recognise patterns and symbols that may be relevant to your psychic development. The more we can understand the language of our subconscious mind, the more skilled we become at intuiting information from the world around us. Keep your dream journal by your bed and remember to write your dreams down as soon as you wake up - even if that's in the middle of the night! 4 Trust your instinctsPractice giving readings. This is key to becoming a psychic or medium. You can read all you want about golf, but until you get out there on the course and practice, you won’t become a great golfer. When you have decided to become a psychic medium, you must recognise that you have chosen a vocation of service. You have chosen to willingly offer your gifts in service to uplifting your those around you. Ivy Northage recalls St Paul's Corinthians:13, in that anything done without love is valueless. Be sincere that you have a gift, and that you wish to use it on behalf of your fellow beings. There is no ulterior motive, here. Being a psychic medium is not about establishing power or gaining respect and influence. Rather, it is about the upliftment of humankind, and making a positive contribution. As soon as you have adopted the affirmation: 'Whatever gifts or potential I have, I want to use them to benefit others,' then your journey to becoming a psychic medium begins in earnest. Your helpers and spirit guides have been waiting for this moment! There is a time and a place

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment