276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Looshkin: The Maddest Cat in the World

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Megalomaniacs by Jamie Smart - A strip about tiny aliens fighting each other for control of Earth. The strip previously ran in The Dandy and stars Megalomaniac 0002: Lord Skull. It bears a similarity to Pokémon. When creator Jamie Smart claims that Looshkin is the maddest cat in the world, he’s not exaggerating! The Johnsons, the family that adopts Looshkin against the pet store owner’s advice, have little idea of the chaos that ensues. Mr Johnson is a batty scientist whose attention to his inventions results in many arguments and hilarities. BBC News - The Phoenix comic rises from recession flames". Bbc.co.uk. 2011-12-26 . Retrieved 2012-02-10. Izzy Newton by Joe Brady & Robert Deas – Featuring child genius billionaire Izzy Newton trying to make the world a much better place. Since ended and discontinued. Jamie Smart is an internationally renowned writer, speaker, coach and consultant. He shows individuals and organizations the unexpected keys to clarity; the ultimate leverage point for creating more time, better decisions and meaningful results.

Looshkin: The Big Number 2 | Summer Reading Challenge Looshkin: The Big Number 2 | Summer Reading Challenge

Recommended by Stephen L Holland, Guest Editor, June 2021: Looshkin by Jamie Smart stars a manic blue cat terrorizing its family household, their neighbours, their elderly relatives and any odd-ball expert foolish enough to step through their doors. Utterly oblivious and determinedly in denial, Looshkin refuses to take responsibility or any notice of what you or I would call reality. You will cry with laughter. Recommend you moderate your sugar intake first.

More in Books

It’s another Bookwagon day in our house. The kids were so excited to get their latest books in the post. A collection of short comic strips including “Susie and Brad” and “Tooth and Claw Academy for Magical Creatures”. They are a relatively recent addition to the comic. Some of 'The Shorts' strips include: Jamie is a gifted speaker, equally engaging in front of large audiences and more intimate groups. He’s passionate about helping individuals and businesses to deepen their understanding of CLARITY® and to create the results that matter to them. In addition to working with a handful of coaching clients and leading selected corporate programmes, Jamie runs professional development workshops for business leaders, trainers, coaches and consultants. He has appeared on Sky TV and on the BBC, as well as in numerous publications including The Daily Telegraph. A graphic novel debut about two aspiring adventurers who face off against startling ghosts, rampaging monsters, and bumbling wizards.

Looshkin: The Maddest Cat in the World (Paperback) - Waterstones

Jamie Smart is the bestselling creator of the Bunny vs Monkey and Looshkin comic books. His work regularly appears in The Phoenix comic, a weekly story comic for children. He is also the author/illustrator of the middle - grade series Flember. Jamie has illustrated comics for The Sunday Times, the Beano and the Dandy , and his comic Fish-Head Steve was the first comic to be shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing -My 8yo son LOVES this book, we’ve read it countless times at bed (it’s not exactly a calming bedtime story!) POW! – A purely illustrative comic with no text. Follows the adventures of POW!, a space gladiator and his adventures. Since discontinued. Fish-Head Steve by Jamie Smart - A strip that originally appeared in The DFC about a town of people who mysteriously change their heads into objects like a fish or a loaf of bread. it was fiction and I would not recomend it to a person/friend because it was a very cotic book and it only realy had pics in it and I realy like grafic novals but the ones I have read have more words because I like that :)

Looshkin: The Maddest Cat in the World - colouring activity Looshkin: The Maddest Cat in the World - colouring activity

Looshkin might look like a cute blue cat, but you’ve never met a cat like Looshkin before. If you look away for just a moment, your house will be full of foamy bubbles, there are pigs on your roof, and a portal to a hell-dimension has opened in your loft. And there are bees, everywhere! From the world’s favourite author, David Walliams – ten cautionary tales and a delightfully dreadful cast of characters; all in glorious FULL COLOUR! Thanks so much for your lovely message and for everything that you do with Book Wagon. Yourself and Bob are much cherished in our booky world and I personally really appreciate everything that you do.Narwhal's obsession with his new favorite food leads him into hijinks and hilarity in the third book of this all-star early graphic novel series! It was really funny. I liked Looshkin because he made me laugh. It is a comic style book, which I like and I definitely recommend it. Fawn by Robert Deas - A comic about an "earth whisperer", named Fawn, who lost her mother at an early age, and can talk to and magically "connect" with creatures. Corpse Talk by Adam Murpny - A spoof talk show looking at influential historical people such as Albert Einstein, Boudicca, Isaac Newton, etc. by digging up their skeletons. Now a popular series of kids YouTube videos. I have even talked the head into a little revamp of the library so that we can display them properly!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment