276°
Posted 20 hours ago

labgear Hybrid LNB 6 Output Hybrid LNB | 2 x Wideband + 4 x Quad | For use with Sky Q, Sky+, SkyHD or Freesat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

complaining of lack of signal, pixilation, freezing and drop-out (even on good days) and asking for a better solution. In my case I have a mark 3 sky dish and I have just cancelled my sky subscription which I will replace with a freesat box. Unfortunately we are no longer able to support Internet Explorer, and the site will no longer function correctly with this browser. If you’ve switched from Sky Q then your dish is likely to have a wideband LNB and you will be able to record three different channels while you watch another, or record four different channels while you watch a recording you made earlier (or any programme On Demand). I just ran a little SikaFlex EBT+ sealant around the sliding part’s top edge so all should be OK now.

I popped out the plastic peg and eyed up the angle that the new lnb would have to be, unscrewed the coax cables and pulled of the old lnb. In the Sky Q box, multiple tuners can select multiple channels, more than the usual two for dual coax systems.I have another tv in another room using freesat so presumably the cable has been changed at some point. This will show up on the Box as “Wideband LNB” Some Hybrid LNBs do not have dedicated Wideband outputs. The LNB utilises a combination of low-noise amplifier, local oscillator, frequency mixer, and intermediate frequency amplifier.

HYBRID LNB 6-OUTPUTS:This HYBRID 2 wideband,4 Quad LNB will allow you to keep your existing Sky or freesat Boxes working from one satellite dish as well as the new popular Q receiver which is powered form the 2 wideband lnb ports. Ever since upgrading from Sky+ to SkyQ on our TVs downstairs, we've lost signal on our LG TV upstairs that has Freesat built in. A standard Q LNB (the 'horn' on the dish) only has a single pair of cable connections, both of which are used by the main Q box. Hybrid LNB suitable for SKY Q, FREESAT4K RECORDABLE BOXES - fits all MK4 ZONE 1 or 2 Satellite dishes.My mistake was on first setting up with the old LNB I needed to do a system reset to get it to recognise the wide band outputs. The wideband outputs can receive a wide range of satellite frequencies from multiple satellites and down converting them to a lower frequency band for distribution. It serves as the Radio Frequency front end of the satellite receiver, managing and amplifying the microwave signal from the satellite collected by the dish and down converting the block of frequencies to a lower block of intermediate frequencies. The weather proof collar covers up your coax cables connections, so you can be sure that it will continually offer the best performance. They appreciate the helpful instructions as to settings, saying that it is simple to install and does not mess around.

You may have a Hybrid LNB which has 4 outputs for freesat so you could run 2 freesat devices that want 2 feeds. This versatile LNB comes with 6 feed outputs that allow you to connect up to four satellite receivers - or two receivers with PVR functionality for simultaneous watching and recording of different channels while using the wideband outputs to feed your Sky Q box. Compatible SkyQ Hybrid LNB is the very latest designed to work with SkyQ, as well as legacy receivers such as Sky, Sky+, Sky+HD, and Freesat. Image is for illustration purposes only, as models vary although all are suitable for a standard Zone 1 or Zone 2 dish.SIMPLE TO USE: Easy Setup, all you need to do is align to the satellite of your choice then add your cable, connectors and your own receiver.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment