276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Only Love Is Real: A Story Of Soulmates Reunited

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Avoid passivity and control. Strive for an equal exchange of ideas. Take responsibility for your own actions and don’t try to control your partner. This was a phenomenal book! I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering what happens after we die. Is there another life in some other place, are we reincarnated, or is everything we've each believed in and been taught a big hoax and there is nothing after this life? Remember.. Remember that you are always loved. You are always protected, and you are never alone.." (pg. 62 or my edition)

Only Love Is Real - Wikipedia

He shows how each and every one of us has a soulmate whom we have loved in past incarnations and who waits to reunite with us now. You will not always marry your most strongly bonded soulmate. There may be more than one for you, because soul families travel together. You might choose to marry a less bonded soul companion, one who has something specific to teach you or to learn from you. Your recognition of a soulmate may occur later in life, after both of you are already committed to your present life families. Or your strongest soulmate connection maybe to your parent, or to your child, or to your sibling. Or your strongest connection maybe to a soulmate who has not incarnated during your lifetime and who is watching over you from the other side, like a guardian angel. An abortion, or a miscarriage, usually involves an agreement between the mother and the soul that would enter the baby. Either the baby's body would not be healthy enough to carry out its planned tasks in the coming life,” I continued, “or the timing was not right for its purposes, or the outside situation had changed, such as the desertion of the father when the baby's or mother's plans required a father figure.'' I have learned over the years that people in their first regression often gravitate to the most traumatic event in a lifetime. This occurs because the emotion of the trauma is so strongly impressed upon their psyches and carried by the soul into future incarnations.Just unravel... Stop thinking. Instead, use your intuitive wisdom to experience love again. Meditate. See that everything is interconnected and interdependent. See the unity, not the differences. See your true self. See God." (pg. 67)

ONLY LOVE IS REAL | Mihaela Zaharia - Academia.edu (PDF) ONLY LOVE IS REAL | Mihaela Zaharia - Academia.edu

Do something independently. Just because you’re a couple doesn’t mean you have to do everything together. Don’t give up friendships and activities you enjoy on your own and don’t aask you partner to eitherThis book, as the title suggests, goes deeper into the relationships between souls, and the different kinds of love souls can share over the centuries. I particularly liked this passage: This is a beautiful psychospiritual guide to finding and experiencing the depths of love with your lifemate…. Read this book, please!” If we felt criticized or resented in our childhood, we may have trouble feeling confident or worthwhile in our relationships. We may seek out partners who put us down in ways that feel familiar, or we may never fully accept our partners loving feelings for us, because they threaten this early self-perception. He shows how each and every one of us has a soulmate whom we have loved in past incarnations and who waits to reunite with us now. And he opens up entirely new worlds for all of us everywhere, based on a single, powerful truth….

Only Love Is Real by Dr. Brian Weiss | Waterstones

Dr. Robert Firestone has further developed an approach to challenging old, engrained patterns and defenses, a process he refers to as differentiation. This process involves four steps: In the answer to that question lay a gripping drama of which none of them-neither psychiatrist nor his patients-was yet aware, a drama that would nevertheless begin to unfold in the unsuspecting serenity of the doctor’s office. Dr. Weiss's book takes you through the 'true story' of his hypno-therapy sessions with a 35-year-old women named Catherine. Catherine was having a lot of difficulties in her life, was unhappy and had many fears and phobias. Actual rating 3.5 stars. This was an interesting book, and the only reason it's not rated higher is that I found the writing style occasionally cramped the story itself. A gripping love story that transcends time as we know it….This book makes you truly believe that we all really do have soulmates and that Only Love is real.”The topic of true love has been debated for centuries. Cynics often swear it doesn’t exist, while hopeless romantics think everyone should set out to find their soulmates. With science now showing that true love is not only possible, but can actually last a lifetime, we’ve decided to look at the psychological elements that allow love to bloom or fade.

Only Love Is Real; The Story of Soulmates ~Excerpts from “Only Love Is Real; The Story of Soulmates

the ex she dated 3 years before me was apparently such a terrible boyfriend that it traumatized her, that’s why she didn’t want to tell me. Only love is real, is not merely a love story but a story of ‘LOVE’ itself which is the essence of life that never dies. The story reveals an enchanting journey or a miracle that takes place in Elizabeth and Pedro’s present life which also connects them with their past, told from the point of view of Brian L. Weiss. The concept of “soul mate” which he explains is not just about lovers it is something more.. beyond that, something eternal. The experience that he shares with so many patients proves every single time that life is something beyond just leading it. One of the things which caught my attention was the way he explained.. how a soul enters into a body and the reason it exists which was just mesmerizing. Likewise, there are so many things revealed in this book that just can’t be explained but can only be experienced through reading. Love is the ultimate answer. Love is not an abstraction but an actual energy, or spectrum of energies, which you can 'create' and maintain in your being. Just be loving. You are beginning to touch God within yourself. Feel loving. Express your love." (pg 65) Listen to your heart, to your own intuitive wisdom, when making important decisions, especially when deciding about a gift of destiny. Destiny will deposit its gift, directly at your feet, but what you subsequently decide to do with that gift is up to you. If you rely exclusively on the advice of others, you may make terrible mistakes. Your heart knows what you need. Other people have other agendas. When your intuitions, your gut- feelings, your spiritual heart all know beyond any doubt, do not be swayed by the fear-based arguments of others. Sometimes meaning well, and sometimes not, they might lead you far astray from your joy.The person may recognise the chemistry. The attraction is definitely there, but the source of chemistry is not understood. It is delusional to believe that this passion, this soul recognition and attraction, will be easily found again in another person. You do not run into such a soulmate every day, perhaps only one or two more in a lifetime. Be aware of your critical inner voice. We all have an inner enemy that criticizes ourselves and our partner and undermines our closest relationships

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment