276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dazzle DVD Recorded HD | Turn videotapes into captivating digital movies | Windows | Perpetual | Delivery

£37.495£74.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have noticed in device-manager, the audio device of the dazzle is reported as "Dazzle DVC100 Audio Device" (2004/20H2), but in =<1909 as "DVC100" with the same latest driver 1.08. Recording Options: In addition to streaming, many capture cards offer the option to record your gameplay or stream locally to your computer’s hard drive. Configure the recording options, such as the file format, quality, and storage location, based on your preferences and available disk space. Driver with highest DPC total execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation My expectation is that, because the Dazzle device is one marketed by Corel, it should be capable of working with VideoStudio. But if not, it should fail gracefully (with some kind of pop-up error message, not a BSOD)!

This is an old problem with a fairly simple solution. Yes, it might be a "Corel" device, but you have to remember that Corel only took over Pinnacle relatively recently (with a stress on the "relatively"). With these capture devices, our response has been for a very long time to use any software which came with the device -- in this case software labelled either "Pinnacle" or "Roxio" (another Corel takeover). That was software either made or tweaked to work with the device. Video Studio on the other hand has probably never been tweaked like that, and the result is, as you have found, a crash. At the moment, I expect reply with "please reinstall driver, use latest version, try other system" and so on, but I hope it gets escalated to the right department. I have the same problem being unable to stream directly from my Hauppauge PVR 150 to the network. It looks like VLC tries to connect to a wrong output-pin of the "Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II Capture" filter called "Capture" (see log "trying pin Capture" ...). When building a filter graph using graphedit I use the output pin "656" and connect it to a filter called "Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI II Encoder" which has an input pin called "656" and and MPEG output pin. This works fine in graphedit - I get MPEG video and audio this way."VideoStudio, at first glance, seems to be capable of working with "any" DirectShow/UVC capture device; however as I have found, although a device may be detected that doesn't mean that it will work... FWIW I encountered the issue because I was curious and trying to do a comparison between the Importers of VideoStudio and Pinnacle Studio... By following these troubleshooting tips, you can overcome common streaming issues and ensure a smoother streaming experience on Discord. Remember to stay patient, experiment with different settings, and seek help when needed to optimize your stream quality. Audio Configuration: Configure the audio settings for your capture card to ensure that your stream includes audio from your external device or gaming console. Choose the audio input source and adjust the audio levels to avoid issues such as audio clipping or low volume levels.

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results. The Dazzle on the other hand is recording audio on lower level and the audio is fine. Maybe it's best and safe to go and stay at 1809 LTSC... Enabling the stream on Discord allows you to broadcast your content to your desired channel and engage with your audience in real-time. Here’s how you can enable the stream feature on Discord: Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.With just the smart reversible USB connector (USB 3.0), you are sure to get the device up and running in a snap. Besides the ridiculous ease of connection, Elgato HD60S makes it even easier to showcase your skills by allowing you to stream or upload your game to YouTube or Twitch in a snap. The built-in streaming feature allows you to stream part or all of your gameplay without breaking a sweat. Even more? AVerMedia LGP2 allows for both live stream and sharing of already created videos. Like the aforementioned game capture devices, AVerMedia LGP2 supports PC games, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, PS2, Xbox 360, and Wii U games on both TV and PC. What more could you ask for? Complete the Installation: Once the installation process is complete, you may be prompted to restart your computer to ensure that the drivers are properly installed and functioning. Save any open work and proceed with the restart if required.

CS, as I said earlier, a lot of your frame-dropping could be related to the(physical) condition of the tape, its age, how often it's been played, leading to some wearing(and tearing). You can't expect the tape to be in "pristine" condition, it loses that quality as soon as you take off the cellophane wrapper and insert it into your VCR or your camera to record on it for the first time. Transferring these old tapes now will get them before they've been allowed to deteriorate any further. Dropped frames may well be part and parcel of the process. Using a USB capture device converts the DV to Mpeg2 reducing the quality, unless other devices supports Mpeg4, I don’t know, the point is DV will be converted during capture. Collaborate with Others: Discord also allows you to collaborate with other streamers or friends by inviting them to join your stream or hosting their streams on your server. This creates opportunities for cross-promotion and collaborative streaming sessions.Pinnacle Studio's Importer will only list and work with "Pinnacle" video capture devices (current model Dazzle + some older Dazzle and Moviebox devices sold with legacy versions of Pinnacle Studio. But Pinnacle Studio has some audio issues with capturing from the current-model Dazzle device, and I wanted to see if VideoStudio was any better...

With every reply I write in big letters, that the issue is since and only with Windows 10 Version 2004/20H2 and also other users are affected. He just ignores. IMO Alludo (Corel) have had ownership of Roxio and Pinnacle for long enough that there should have been the opportunity to test and "certify" the recent "Dazzle video capture USB" and "Roxio video capture USB" devices as being compatible with VideoStudio. And they could be added to some knowledge base article/FAQ as being known compatible capture devices?

Connecting the Capture Card to your Device

Step 3: In the resulting window, expand the "Mode" list and choose the "Capture any full-screen application" option, which will enable you to capture any game you have opened; you can also select "Capture specific window" and then choose a specific game using the "Window" dropdown list; Interact with Your Audience: Engage with your viewers by turning on the chat overlay while streaming. This allows you to monitor and respond to messages from your audience in real-time, enhancing the interactive experience for both you and your viewers. Once this step is complete, bring your Dazzle, and plug it into a 2.0 USB port, if you have Windows Vista, the device should install automatically, if not, you should have a disc that came with your Dazzle, and you can install from that. Manage Stream Quality: Monitor the health of your stream by keeping an eye on Discord’s streamer settings. Adjust the settings as needed to optimize the stream quality based on your internet connection speed and system resources.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment