276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Inside

£33.595£67.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sooo this is really weird and I’ve never had this happen but I found it at target last week and finally got around to opening it. It became an instant hit on Tik-Tok, even landing a Number 10 spot on Rolling Stone’s 200 Album charts. Include 3 dual-cover LP jackets with printed inner sleeves and individual RGB translucent outer sleeves, 24-page lyric book, 12x12 art card, 3 INSIDE window clings. The sound itself seems to vary a lot between tracks, but I would describe it as being very tinny at times.

Burnham never explicitly mentions the pandemic, a purposeful omission that allows the special’s title to accrue multiple meanings. Recognized as one of the most acclaimed comedy albums of the past decade with over two billion streams, INSIDE stands out as a cultural phenomenon. Inside was created during COVID-19 lockdown restrictions and documented the comedian’s day-to-day life and confrontations with existential thinking through song. I have to agree with how much of the centre of the LP that is not used the lip cut on the 2nd disc is ridiculously small. The only thing though is when I took it out of the wrap the spine seemed to shift and now the spine with the wording on the side is a little offset, which isn't a huge deal and might fix itself over time.Also, fans may now purchase exclusive colorways at Target in opaque white and Urban Outfitters in crystal clear. It’s packed in an ornate collectible box, including three-dual cover LP jackets with printed inner sleeves and individual RGB translucent outer sleeves. Comedian Bo Burnham’s wildly successful Netflix comedy special Inside, will now be available on vinyl and CD starting December 3 as Inside (The Songs) via Republic Records and IMPERIAL. There is a huge warp which bounces the needle with every rotation, rendering the copy I waited months for and was so excited to receive, utterly useless.

Inside” earned Burnham six 2021 Emmy Awards: Outstanding Director for a Variety Special, Outstanding Picture Editing For Variety Programming, Outstanding Music Direction, Outstanding Variety Special (Pre-Recorded), Outstanding Writing for A Variety Special and, finally, Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for “Comedy. Three-time EMMY Award winner Bo Burnham has released the limited-edition 3LP INSIDE (Deluxe) Vinyl Box Set of his award-winning special INSIDE. Two songs from the album, “All Eyes On Me” and “Bezos I” impacted the Billboard Global 200 songs chart. The crackle and pop issue folks are reporting I haven't experienced at all, I did give it a clean before 1st use though. Only downside is I cracked open the seal and one disc is yellow translucent while the other disc is plain black😂 What are the odds?

The project features 20 songs written entirely by the comedian himself including “FaceTime with My Mom (Tonight)” and “Look Who’s Inside Again. The INSIDE (Deluxe) Vinyl Box Set comprises 13 new songs, 13 score tracks both from THE INSIDE OUTTAKES, and the 20 originals from INSIDE. The entire film was written, directed, filmed, edited and performed by Burnham, without a crew, in his Los Angeles home while in quarantine. The envelope is also excellent, the inscription is very interesting - the paint is applied to the envelope so that "INSIDE" had a 3D effect. We’re no longer locked inside like during the early stages of the pandemic, but we can still enjoy some of the best (and most hilarious) songs that kept us company during quarantine.

Burnham made history as “the first person to win three solo EMMY Awards in a single year,” receiving the honors for “Outstanding Directing for a Variety Special,” “Outstanding Writing for a Variety Special,” and “Outstanding Music Direction. After much anticipation, the vinyl version of Bo Burnham‘s genius soundtrack to his comedy special “Inside” is finally out in the world.In particular, putting those little extras at the end of each side is very cool, a nice bonus for those of us who already had the 2LP edition. B8 is featured in "The Inside Outtakes" but was not included in the digital "Inside (Deluxe)" released June 2022. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. All housed in a stunning box including 3 dual-cover LP jackets with printed inner sleeves and individual RGB translucent outer sleeves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment