276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Escape Room Puzzles: Solve the puzzles to break out from ten fiendish rooms (The Escape Room Puzzle Series)

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Het verhaal is erg leuk en spannend. Ik heb er erg van genoten. Er zijn 4 vrienden die een Escape Room ingaan en via opdrachten en puzzels binnen 60 minuten weer buiten moeten staan. Zo zou het moeten gaan. Maar wat als de spelleider je opsluit en een gevaarlijker spel met je speelt dan de bedoeling is? Het is huiverig en griezelig wat ze moeten doormaken. The doors immediately shut behind them and the lights turn off, plunging them into darkness. The small TV screen in the corner shows a message:

I loved the setting of this one as the author takes the reader to the heart of the finance world and Wall Street where we meet high fliers Vincent, Jules, Sylvia and Sam and view their world of greed and corruption. The story is told from two perspectives and works really well as the reader is kept entertained throughout.Ami arrives at the The Escape eager for a new escape room experience and, hopefully, some new friends to puzzle out the clues with. None of them could have ever anticipated the dangerous scenarios they would soon be put in or just how far their strengths and fragile new bonds would be tested. It seems that winning the escape room isn't all they are fighting for, the continuation of the entire planet is! This is a fun, wild, romp of a thriller. It’s not believable, the characters aren’t deep, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t enjoyable. I’ve always been curious about “Escape Rooms”. This sounded like such an interesting read and I couldn't wait to get started! The rooms the group explores included one where “old computers come to die” and an abandoned mall. I loved trying to figure the rooms out alongside the kids. Had I been invited to play, though, I would have been eliminated very early on.

In conclusion: This was really good for a debut novel. The scenes in the lift were fun; especially when certain revelations came to light, and then there's the bonus situation, which added an extra layer of intensity to an already tense situation. Will any of them get out alive? Wat ik zo leuk vond? Dat je telkens opnieuw op een dwaalspoor werd gezet. Wist ik veel wat er allemaal ging gebeuren. Ik had andere vermoedens. Ook alles van de personages dat duidelijker werd, had ik niet kunnen raden. The characters in “The Escape Room” are dark and vicious and have absolutely no redeeming qualities and yet I was glued to the book like nothing else existed. The writing is smooth, simple and it reeled me in like a fish on a hook! This novel is exactly what you want in a thriller - fantastic characters, intertwining storylines that tie together nicely and crazy suspense. If you are looking for your next read, look no further, “The Escape Room” is IT. When Ami arrives at the Escape, she thinks her dad has arranged a treat for her - the ultimate escape room challenge. Along with team mates Adjoa, Ibrahim, Oscar and Min, Ami learns that their challenge is to save the world, working together to find the Answer. However, from the first challenge, it becomes clear that this is no ordinary Escape Room challenge. Facing a series of perilous scenarios, Ami and her team must work together to find the Answer before it is too late. I had a feeling where this might be going, but was definitely surprised, and have to admit, while reading it, a bit disappointed by how abruptly, it ended.

19th-22nd December

No ordinary author. His stories fizz with ideas, the perfect fodder for the child with more questions than answers.” The Times, Children’s Book of the Week Escape Room is a super-smart, super-fast read. High pace,high stakes and rip-roaring! MARVELLOUS!” Julie Pike, author of The Last Spell Breather Participation is mandatory, however, so each of them dutifully arrives at the requested location, a remote office building in a shady part of town, right on schedule. The story is told via multiple third-person perspectives and one first-person narrative, which was my favourite, despite all the craziness going on in the elevator.

I was fortunate to be part of the blog tour for The Escape Room. Thanks to St. Martin's Press for an advance copy of the book in exchange for an unbiased review! If you are someone who enjoys problem solving and computer games, you will love Escape Room. If you enjoy reading science fiction, you will love this book. If you enjoy adventure stories, you will love this book. If you are someone who enjoys stories with a strong female character, you will love this book. If you are a slightly older person (like me) who enjoys reading fantastic and well written children's books, you will love this book. If you are someone who enjoys visiting escape rooms, you will love this book …. but you might also be a bit wary on your next escape room visit! Sylvie, Sam, and Jules ask Vincent why they are there and he tells them they will be doing an Escape Room challenge. The group is angry that they have to do this “team-building” activity. However, they know that the firm has been talking about layoffs lately. It is in their best interest to play along.For fans of high-concept thrillers, this breathtaking dystopian psychological thriller follows an American academic stranded at a Swiss hotel—along with 20 other survivors—as the world descends into nuclear war, who becomes obsessed with identifying a murderer in their midst after the body of a young girl is discovered in one of the hotel’s water tanks. Murder at the Grand Raj Palace by Vaseem Khan Any book by Christopher Edge is usually a treat, blending a great story with something to encourage discussion. Escape Room is no different. This was such an unique book. It's a gripping unforgettable psychological thriller. The elevator scenes made me feel claustrophobic and it was full of drama. I really did enjoy the elevator scenes. This one was a thrill ride. I couldnt believe that this one is a debut novel. Four co-workers are trapped in an elevator because they are participating in a corporate team building excercise. The elevator is the escape room. They need to solve clues to escape. There is lots of drama in the elevator and it's more sinister than they thought.

It’s a great mash-up of Exam, Interview and Unknown movies which are good thrillers in one location and the twisted final reminded me of Netflix famous Spanish series “ La Casa De Papel” Trapped in an increasingly dangerous situation, with a child’s life and her own on the line, Darby must find a way to break the girl out of the van and escape. The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager The big twist, that bothered me in the moment....upon reflection, a couple hours later, though abrupt and completely unexpected, was quite unique. Al met al, ondanks wat stomme dingetjes, was dit toch een boek wat ik erg leuk vond om te lezen. Het had veel spannende momentjes! Dus ik zou het zeker aanraden. The Escape Room, set in the world of high stakes Wall Street finance, is incredibly ruthless and that's sort of my brand.

Escape Room as a book

You have two points of view. One is from Sarah Hall. She is an only child. She chose a high paying job to help her parents. She looks into a lot of dark secrets and wants revenge. Dit boek heb ik als ebook gelezen via de gratis boeken app, de vakantie bieb. Binnen een paar uur heb je het boek uit Het is spannend en leest heerlijk weg. Weg leggen wilde ik het niet, ik moest het lezen. Overall: It is so worth suspending disbelief to thoroughly be entertained by this easy and fun read! Would highly recommend! This scenario would send anyone into a complete melt down but myself even more so as I personally am terrified of elevators! The author has a great skill of making you feel like you are right there in the elevator. With the fine details of how stuffy and dark it is and the feeling of panic building within each person in the elevator as they realize, this just might not be a game. They might really not be getting out in one hour as they had thought. The firm hires only the best and brightest, and is tremendously choosy. They want people who look like they're worth millions, let alone be trusted to make millions on behalf of their clients. Successful employees make an immense amount of money between salaries and bonuses, yet the firm works them like dogs, at least until you get to the point where you're responsible for wining and dining potential and current clients.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment