276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spirit Animal Oracle: A 68-Card Deck and Guidebook

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I personally feel its important to choose cards that have imagery you enjoy and resonate with. So much of accurately reading Oracle Cards is based on your intuitive impressions that come through your connection with the visual imagery, so its important that you do connect and resonate with your cards. Each card details an aspect of the shamanic perspective that brings the energies associated with them to you in a specific and clear way. Start with the first card you’ve drawn, and gaze into it. What do you notice about the card and its imagery? If you’re someone who is seeking spiritual transformation and a path to living the life you were meant to live, I know you’ll love experimenting with Oracle Cards.

You have angel oracle cards, goddess cards, animal cards, traditional tarot cards, lenormand cards, psychic intuition cards, Law of Attraction cards, sacred geometry cards, mandala cards, wisdom oracles and seriously so many more… There's literally even teddy bear cards, cat and dog cards, and zodiac cards. When you first discover and begin experimenting with Oracle Cards, it may feel daunting or overwhelming. But rest assured, Oracle Cards are truly simple and easy to get the hang of. The truth is we all have the potential to be Oracles, because we’re all connected to the Divine, and can therefore allow Divine guidance to flow through us. The Untamed Spirit: Animal Oracle * features 50 sacred animals that represent the ancestral wisdom of animals through symbolism and folklore. The energy of Spirit Animals is always all around us, and their messages guide us as we navigate the world. In fact, different spirit animals come into our lives at various stages and phases, offering us divine messages to help guide us on our path.In addition to beautiful and light-filled imagery… I prefer Oracle Cards that have little text on the actual cards. This really allows the card image to trigger intuition without a long paragraph of text distracting. Each image is expertly chosen to represent perfectly the energies associated with each card's meaning. The Native Spirit Oracle Cards focus on the inspirational side of life, even the cards selected under challenging moments or times in your life. Reminding you that spirit is always with you. Find a way to reach a neutral state of mind – I like to start with a simple prayer or meditation. I love the Serenity Prayer and 5 minutes of counting my breaths, but you can find what works for you.

I like to begin my readings by calling cleansing my cards, and then calling in my team of guides and angels of love and light, and asking for the clear knowledge, wisdom and truth that will most serve according to Divine Will in the highest interest of all. If you're looking for Faery Oracle Cards, this is a great option from Lucy Cavendish with lovely illustrations by Selina Fenech. These cards definitely open a doorway to heighten your intuition and connect with the magical world of the Fae. Can really be used for general readings as well as Faery specific questions. Work Your Light Oracle Cards I was fascinated. I came to love everything about divination and card reading and I was permanently hooked when my dad taught me how to read the leftover grounds in Turkish coffee cups! It was all about destiny, hope, and possibilities.Next… Ask a question! The more specific your question, the more specific the guidance you receive will be. Read the message… But don’t take it word for word, rather remember that you have access to intuition, and the guidebook is just a trigger for those aha revelations and intuitive hits of yours to appear. Step 7: Trust The better you get at reading the cards, the more confident, naturally intuitive and genuinely empowered you’ll become in your life. You’ll gain a whole other vantage point through which to see the world by forming a relationship with the cards. What is the difference between tarot cards and oracle cards? The Sacred Path Cards * are an excellent tool for self-discovery. They were created by a Native American medicine teacher who brought forward many native principles and teachings that can help with inner work and transformation. Crystal Medicine Oracle

Complete the above process to intuitively analyze all the cards you’ve drawn, then thank your guides and angels for their presence, and allow your reading to be complete. Tarot Cards follow a very specific structure and system, while Oracle Cards are much more free-flowing. What insight just pops into your awareness as to what the card means? Breathe, quiet your mind, open your heart and allow your intuitive guidance to reveal to you the meaning of the card. Each animal comes with a specific message. The booklet gives a brief origin of each animal together with symbols that are associated with it.

Power Animal

I love the deceptively simple way these profound images bring in any situation you may use the cards. Messages From The Ancestors Oracle Cards The Crystal Medicine Oracle * consists of 33 beautiful cards that work on all levels of your being, mind, body, and spirit and apply five different aspects of medicine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment