276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Medi Partners Baby nest Pod Newborn Sleepyhead 100% Cotton 100x60x15cm Bed Pillow Accessories Cocoon for Babies (Flowers with light pink Plush)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For me the best Scandinavian brand is konges sløjd .The Best compared to all other brands which satisfied my necessity. Great stuffs made my life better especially mommy bag ,bathrobe and other products too. Thanks konges sløjd. Reply

Baby Nest Bed • A wide selection of organic baby nest beds.4 Baby Nest Bed • A wide selection of organic baby nest beds.4

Another Danish brand, OYOY has a stylish range of fun, whimsical baby products with a distinctive Scandinavian design, plus an added Japanese twist. I John Lewis plc, registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 724309) for the purpose of introducing the credit provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd, registered office: Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast BT1 6HT. Choose a pod or nest with a firm mattress. Soft mattresses have been linked to an increase risk of SIDS. A firm mattress shouldn't sink more than a few millimetres when your baby is placed on it. Avoid memory foam mattresses. Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.The Grand pod is stage 2 and the next step from the Deluxe and is made for babies 9 – 36 months. So we did upgrade really early, but like I said Baby C is exceptionally tall! If you already have the Sleepyhead Deluxe you’ll already know how great it is and probably don’t need me to tell you that the Grand is just as good but will last even longer, taking your little out of their cot and into their little bed. If you haven’t yet got a Sleepyhead but are considering it, do it. It’s a small modern luxury. You might not even realise it’s making a difference if you’re a new parent but it is. I didn’t like the thought of Baby C suddenly just going into this massive cot, looking through the bars like a lost puppy. So we’ve now put the Grand inside and that’s where he has his naps. It’s a great transition and we already know it will help with consistency when Baby C eventually sleeps in his own room every night.

The best and award-winning UK baby nests and pods for 2023

MORI sells the softest baby clothes I’ve come across, made from organic cotton and bamboo. I wish they sold adult clothes too! Ensure your baby does not get too hot during sleep. If it's cold, use a lightweight baby sleeping bag. I really appreciate with these brand. Hope so baby’s are enjoying with this. I am interested to buy sleepyhead and like me i think parents can choose their needed products for their baby’s from here. I think it’s really a helpful article for all. Thanks for the sharing such a helpful article. Reply What unites them is their Scandinavian style, which is a design aesthetic I’ve come to love through my travels in the region. In my mind, you can’t beat it for stylish and functional yet cosy design. Custom made sleepyhead with opex material. Cover is machine washable. Never used as both my boys slept in my bed . Collection only, can post or deliver if your local. Easy to take anywhere you go as opposed to a travel cot. Handy to have in bed with you if needed too for safe co-sleeping. Great for around the house for safe sleeping in any room you need to be in.The Sleepyhead is the product that most people recommended to me, saying it creates a cosy little nest that babies love to sleep in, and so far it’s been a godsend for us with Otis – it’s the only place (aside from on us) that he likes to sleep. According to me the best brand is Konges Slodj . Super Quality bedding fabrics and other baby products bags , bathrobes , baby nest and many more – especially sleeping bags are so awesome . As a mom i enjoy using this brand products for my lovely kids and it sets an best example for comfort and perfection . I am totally satisfied with this brand Konges Slodj products . Reply This neutral white baby pod from Kally Sleep has been designed by sleep-safety experts and its hypoallergenic cover comes with Oeko-Tex certifications, making it extra safe for rest, play and supervised tummy time. Never leave a baby in a pod or nest unsupervised. Pods are not recommended for overnight sleeping until your baby has reached the age of 1.

Scandinavian-style baby brands - Bridges and Balloons The best Scandinavian-style baby brands - Bridges and Balloons

Always sit your pod on a flat, firm, stable surface – and closely follow the manufacturer's instructions. In general you should not put them on a raised surface such as a table, sofa or desk, or in a cot.

Aden + Anais is my favourite brand for beautiful prints, which they use on their signature muslin fabric for clothing, swaddles, blankets and more. Personally, my number 1 is Maxomorra. Great organic cotton kids clothes in fun patterns the cover all spectrum of kids. Perfect cut and great durability. Just wishing they’d make pajamas for adults too. Reply Looking for something simple but effective? The Doomoo is designed to be adjustable, so it will see your little one from the newborn stage right up until they're able to use it as a play chair/teddy storage. We’ve loved having Otis so close! And the SnüzKot is the most stylish cot I’ve come across, plus it can be extended to last until a child is up ten years old. It looks gorgeous in our Scandinavian-style nursery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment