276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moulinex AR110O27 Chopper, Orange

£19.495£38.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your appliance contains valuable materials which can be recovered or recycled. Leave it at a local civic waste collection point. I've just opened my new appliance and I think there is a part missing. What should I do? Overall those who have bought this Moulineux grinder, have given it an average buyer satisfaction rating of 76%. This is a good solid rating without being exceptional. Always add solid ingredients into the jug first before pouring in any liquid ingredients, without exceeding the MAX limit marked on the jug. What is the maximum size for food that can be put into the blender? The volume of ingredients is too high, do not exceed the maximum filling level for the bowl as stated in the instructions for use. If your coffee grinder has a factory mounted blade, you can grind spices, nuts and whole grains. If your grinder is equipped with a millstone, you can grind only coffee beans. Where can I dispose of my appliance at the end of its life span?

If the leak persists, take the appliance to an approved repair centre. What should I do if my appliance is not working?Start your early morning with the great aromas of a freshly ground coffee from this coffee grinder.

It can be used to grind coffee but can also be used to grind spices, soft and/or peeled nuts. It has a 50 gram capacity and has a stainless steel bowl and blade.There is probably too much food, or some pieces are too big or too hard. You can reduce the size or amount of ingredients, or add some liquid.

Stop and leave the blender on pause for 15 minutes before restarting. Maintenance and cleaning How do I clean the blender? Can I put it in the dishwasher? Compact design and can be easily stored away when not in use. The Grinder is equipped with a double safety system that keeps the appliance to prevent accidents. Offers the power cord can be folded in so that it does not tangle with other appliances No, do not put the bowl in a microwave oven. What should I do before using my blender for the first time? Some bowls are dishwasher safe, see instructions for use. Technical support The blade does not rotate easily. Grinding coffee just before using it preserves its flavour and taste. How long can I keep my ground coffee obtained with the coffee grinder?

Always unplug the coffee grinder before cleaning it. Make sure the coffee grinder, the power cord and the plug stay dry. Do not use harsh detergents or abrasive scouring pads to clean the appliance. What precautions must be taken when cleaning? This depends on the type of coffee maker that you are using. This is why the ground coffee for an espresso is much finer than it is for a filter coffee maker. What are the advantages of grinding coffee? If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. Where can I buy accessories, consumables or spare parts for my appliance?

The chopper can be used for parsley, garlic, onions, bread, nuts, etc. How can I mix dry ingredients? Using this grinder is like most blade grinders a very simple process. You pop your coffee beans in (or seeds/nuts etc), and then push down on the lid to do the actual grinding. Before using it for the first time, we recommend that you wash all the blender accessories in hot soapy water, taking care not to injure yourself with the blades, which are extremely sharp. It is not necessary to wash the body of the blender before use. What type of foods can I cut with the chopper (according to the model)? Keeping your grinder clean is essential to achieve the best results in terms of taste. Most coffee beans contain oils that may, over time, increase their flavour and therefore alter the taste of your coffee. Empty the ground coffee container after each use. How do I clean my coffee grinder?You can also use the original electric coffee grinder for grinding spices and other nuts. It is the ideal companion for an every day use, from a morning coffee, to to grinding spices for a tasty recipe, the Moulinex grinder will not disappoint you. Do not use your appliance. To avoid any danger, have it replaced by an approved repair centre. Various topics Where is the best place to keep my coffee beans? For best results the food should be cut into cubes of 2 to 3 cm maximum before blending it. Can I put the blender bowl in the microwave? To add ingredients during mixing, remove the feeder cap and insert the ingredients through the filling hole in the lid. What is the "ICE CRUSH" function?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment