276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Me To You Bear Hooded Fleece Blanket

£13.72£27.44Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The hood features Tatty Teddy's cute face complete with patches and blue nose, while at the front of the hoodie there's a pouch for keeping your hands toasty.

GENUINE TATTY TEDDY by ME TO YOU - unique and instantly recognisable with grey fur, a cute blue nose and patches, Tatty Teddy has captured millions of hearts all over the world with a timeless message of love, happiness and friendship. The hood features Tatty Teddy's cute face complete with patches and blue nose, while further down the blanket there's a mitten-style pocket for each hand. Perfect for walking the dog, going camping or just cosy nights in on the sofa, it's Tatty Teddy hood will make you feel like you're having a bear hug every time you wear it! Unique and instantly recognisable, Tatty Teddy is the soft fluffy grey teddy bear with the famous blue nose and patches and the signature character of the much-loved brand Me to You. Tatty Teddy is wearing a cute white and pink hoodie with the words 'I love you this much' across it with arms outstretched.Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers. Freemans plc trading as Curvissa is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 311341), in respect of consumer credit activities. Me to You Bears, also known as the Tatty Teddy is the famous grey bear with the blue nose and patches. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . The hood features Tatty Teddy’s cute face complete with patches and blue nose, while further down the blanket there’s a mitten-style pocket for each hand.

This Me to You Tatty Teddy sleeved hooded blanket is the perfect excuse to get cosy on the sofa on cold days and frosty evenings. If you have a non-BNPL balance, you will still need to make at least your minimum payment as shown on your statement.

SUPER SOFT FABRIC - the snuggly fleece-style fabric keeps in the heat even when it’s freezing outside. The FLA Lending Code can be found here or alternatively you can contact us directly and we can provide you with a copy of the Lending Code. CUTE HOODED BLANKET - the hood features Tatty Teddy’s cute face complete with patches and blue nose - it’s the ultimate in cute cosy loungewear this winter! Turning up to an event with the host’s face tattooed on your arm will make a great start to any party. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3.

Item number VNIYV Me To You Hooded BlanketEnjoy the ultimate snuggly night in with this adorable Tatty Teddy hooded blanket. You didn't personalize everything, please check the preview and replace the placeholders (or do you like them? The hood features the cute fluffy face of Tatty Teddy - you'll feel as if you're getting a hug from your favourite grey bear every time you wear it! This malleable mask is filled with an even distribution of premium weighted micro-beads and is designed to sit flat against your face. Say goodbye to those mundane Christmas sock presents – this year, nobody will grumble about getting socks for Christmas!This wonderfully soft jumper is one size fits all and features a handy pocket for storing essentials and keeping hands snug. All tied up with a pretty purple ribbon and illustrated label, this would make a brilliant Christmas or birthday gift for someone special. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This wearable masterpiece is a magical fusion of a hoodie and a blanket complete with your own custom text on the back.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment