276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caroline Bakes Cakes for Kids

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Caroline added: “If someone asks what I do, I’m a baker now - when did that happen? I’ve never been big on planning, but this definitely wasn’t something I’d ever planned for. She added: “I tend to finish around 1pm and then go and do all my deliveries. It’s around a 12 hour day, but now I have no boss to complain to when I don’t get a break!

Caroline Blake forged a new Former lawyer and cafe owner Caroline Blake forged a new

At the start I struggled as I'm such a social person and always did customer facing roles and now i’m working on my own which is odd. I talk people’s heads off when I do my deliveries now!I put pictures of them on my personal Facebook and lots of people said we should sell them. Food has always been a bit of a passion for us and we thought it would be great to have our own business. RSPCA Preston: Dog found dumped and emaciated among the animals looking for a home in time for Christmas

Author | Caroline Blake | England

After seven different dough flavours are made she leaves them to prove. Her impeccable timing means that as she rolls out the final batch of dough, the first is ready to be shaped, boiled and baked. The 30-year-old mum-of-twins, from Leek, said: “One day Luke decided he wanted to make bagels - he’s really creative and often comes up with cool ideas and I get to eat it. A little melting, stirring and chilling and you've got a chocolatey treat to enjoy with a cuppa. The kids can help, too Turn all those nuts, biscuits and chocolate from Christmas into these delicious tiffin bites, great for gifts Caroline bakes around 125 bagels a day, plus 25 beetroot buns for Wild and Wild’s pink rainbow vegan burger.They were best of friends, shared a house and shared their dreams for the future, but something is keeping them apart. Current flavours include the ‘trinity’ maple roasted beetroot, sundried tomato and cheddar, roasted onion and parmesan, alongside multiseed, rum and raisin, oat and treacle, and nacho.

Rocky road recipes | BBC Good Food Rocky road recipes | BBC Good Food

Yorkshire pub that has had 'temporarily closed' signs in the window for 14 years could be converted into flats Now Caroline creates hundreds of bagels and buns a week from her home, and delivers them to cafes and pubs across Staffordshire and Cheshire, such as The Old Mill, in Leek, and Wild and Wild, in Congleton. It has you hooked from the first chapter...The characters are relatable and interesting and the story of both ladies really reeled me in. Thoroughly enjoyed it.." You can use any dried fruit, nuts or biscuits in these tasty chocolate chunks. Pineapple and mango gives them a lovely fruity twist In April, the pair were furloughed from their jobs, so chef Luke decided to try his hand at bagels, with Caroline acting as chief taste tester.The couple met in the hospitality industry when they were both working at Keele Hall, but never expected to find themselves selling baked goods from their home kitchen. A story about the complexities of relationships and the damage that keeping secrets can do to them. Frances Quinn's fridge cake makes a great novelty centrepiece. Make the 'nest' from pretzels, peanuts and raisins, and fill with chocolate eggs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment