276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maltesers Teasers Block Chocolate Bar, 150g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve got Maltesers on the mind, why not browse our range of Maltesers classics, buttons and chocolate bars and find your favourites today? Whether you’re feeling for pick n mix, retro sweets or American candy superstars, we’ve got all the names you love.

Even though I always knew Maltesers were a pretty fabulous chocolate treat, I've been really overwhelmed by how much you all loved my Maltesers Fudge recipe and how many of you made it.However if you use gelatine free marshmallows like I have, then the recipe will be suitable for vegetarians. You will need one 140g bag of Maltesers for the base layer, plus extra for decorating the top of each bar. I was just wondering (I don’t know if it makes any difference at all) but do you think it’d be fine to make it with white chocolate too? Sprinkle over the chopped and whole maltesers and then place in the fridge to set, this should take about 4 hours.

I like to keep my fudge in the fridge (especially during this recent heat wave) however if pop a couple of pieces onto a plate and let it begin to come to room temperature and you will find the caramel from the Mars Bars begins to go gooey turning this fudge into something really special – not that it wasn’t already! Use a sharp knife to cut long strips, then turn the chopping board around 180 degrees and cut long strips the other way. Unfortunately, this recipe will not work if you try to substitute the chocolate with white chocolate.Always line the tin with cling film (or nonstick baking paper) to ensure you can easily remove the tiffin from the tin in one piece.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment